PDA

View Full Version : You put the S in Stylish.

SouthSideSkill
09-27-2011, 02:28 PM
This is for the 100G Achievement.

Once you hve completed the story (On any difficulty), you unlock the 'Extras' menu.
To get the last Costume, you need to complete 'Seperate Ways' where you wll be playing as Ada (Woman in the red dress).
Seperate ways is built around the storyline, and you get to understand why Ada is in the game, I personaly liked this storyline.

Once you have obtained the 'Chicargo Typewriter' and you are wearing the 'Special Costume 2' you will find out you can show off your new look whe you reload three times!

Thanks for reading and good luck!

JuSt BLaZe
09-27-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi & Welcome to this site.

Thanks for the infos but no need to start a extra thread for this.

There's a reason that we have a

---> HELPFUL TIPS thread! (Click for Link!) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330586)

Almost everything covered in there.

Or a

--> Achievement Guide (Click for Link!) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=320034)

Check them first before starting a NEW THREAD next time.

SouthSideSkill
09-27-2011, 07:53 PM
Thank for t welcome... I dont know how to get my achievements on my account >.<
I hae like 20kGS, not the best but I am sure the theads will help :)

Dirty130
09-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Wow Blaze.. The way you tell a new member about not reposting threads or using the search function in such a friendly way, You should teach ofay (a x360a member also) how to do it.

Cheers..

JuSt BLaZe
09-27-2011, 10:04 PM
Wow Blaze.. The way you tell a new member about not reposting threads or using the search function in such a friendly way, You should teach ofay (a x360a member also) how to do it.

Cheers..

Hehe, I hope you didn't mean it in a sarcastic way. I know ofay, I see him around a few times in the Dead Island forum. What's the deal with him anyway!?

Dirty130
09-28-2011, 05:00 AM
No sarcasm..

xCGIx PUNISHER
09-28-2011, 05:48 AM
Hehe, I hope you didn't mean it in a sarcastic way. I know ofay, I see him around a few times in the Dead Island forum. What's the deal with him anyway!?

No idea. He trolled the shit out of me on the Dead Island forum when I was discussing the possibility of there being a 6th Hidden Skull, and I haven't posted there since. He's very mean. :(

But that was a well done welcoming. Probably the first time somebody has actually done so in a nice manner.

Dirty130
09-28-2011, 07:08 AM
No idea. He trolled the shit out of me on the Dead Island forum when I was discussing the possibility of there being a 6th Hidden Skull, and I haven't posted there since. He's very mean. :(

But that was a well done welcoming. Probably the first time somebody has actually done so in a nice manner.

Bah.. Don't worry about the trolls, this is a great site. I saw some of the Dead Island forums, lol. For every time someone gets up you, you probably helped someone else with your post.

JuSt BLaZe
09-28-2011, 09:57 AM

Haha normaly this thread should drop down since every question has been answered but I say nicely thank you and yeah I always do so if I see someone with a post-counter of 1-10 cause they need to be directed in the right way instead of bashing/flaming them (most of the time)! ;)