PDA

View Full Version : achievments not unlocking

Havince
09-27-2011, 07:32 PM
i havnt unlocked any achievments from the big fish in the lake onwards and iv just bean that little sh1t who turns into a plant ????

AltruismIsDead
09-27-2011, 08:09 PM
i havnt unlocked any achievments from the big fish in the lake onwards and iv just bean that little sh1t who turns into a plant ????

Not quite sure if I understand, are you saying that you just beat Salazar and you haven't unlocked any achievements? Because comparing your games on Xbox.com it says you unlocked 5 achievements up to:

The Castellan Falls
Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle.

Or are you trying to say that you just didn't get the achievement:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/2l/iL/0YCLiGJhbC9GFQQcXFBRFzFDL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-qRYwQ==.jpg
Do Not Shoot the Water!
Summon the master of the lake. Don't rock the boat.

Because if that is the case, the achievement doesn't unlock when you beat the fish boss. Before you fight him you need to stand on the pier/dock and shoot at the water. That will unlock the achievement.

TenZen
09-29-2011, 05:02 AM
^ Ah I see now. And I just killed it too. Oh well, have to go through it again anyway.

darksidecow
09-29-2011, 05:58 AM
lol yeah had the same problem will just get the achievement on my hard playthrew i guess.

Xorch
09-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Not quite sure if I understand, are you saying that you just beat Salazar and you haven't unlocked any achievements? Because comparing your games on Xbox.com it says you unlocked 5 achievements up to:

The Castellan Falls
Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle.

Or are you trying to say that you just didn't get the achievement:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/2l/iL/0YCLiGJhbC9GFQQcXFBRFzFDL2FjaC8wLzIAAAAA5+fn-qRYwQ==.jpg
Do Not Shoot the Water!
Summon the master of the lake. Don't rock the boat.

Because if that is the case, the achievement doesn't unlock when you beat the fish boss. Before you fight him you need to stand on the pier/dock and shoot at the water. That will unlock the achievement.

Ahhh thanks for that pointer. I too am about halfway through the game and I never got the "Do Not Shoot the Water" achievement either. I figured it would unlock upon beating the del lago creature. Oh well I have some prior saves I think I can load up to get this, if not I'll just get it on my next play through. Thanks again for the tip

AltruismIsDead
09-30-2011, 12:26 PM
Along with the above posters, same thing happened to me. I beat the fish and didn't get the achievement, and even though I played RE4 too many times to count, for some odd reason I thought you fought him again (Which isn't the case)

But I just ended up getting it on my current Professional play-through, it doesn't take too long to get to, or if you really want it that bad you can also just start up a Easy (if not in the US) or Normal and just basically rush to the part within 20-30 minutes.