PDA

View Full Version : Hell 2nd Time - Huge Monster Thing

F4T B0I
07-23-2007, 12:16 PM
does anybody know how to get past the bit when your stuck in the car after antony was killed, and you have to kill the big thing i tried shooting at it, mouth,face and wherever i could. does anybody know an easy way?

thanks much appreaciated

The Pants Party
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Shoot it in the mouth and face, that's all. No strategy to it since you're stuck in the car, just get lucky.

codedigital
07-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Shoot it in the mouth....and be ready for when it slaps you to get back to the mouth as quickly as possible. Otherwise he'll kill you.

F4T B0I
07-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks Very Much guys, kept trying done it now. - made a new thread. more help please? :)

Exane22
07-23-2007, 01:18 PM
I c that your new to the site so no foul, but if you have multiple questions that are closely related (hell 2nd time help) go ahead and put them in the same thread instead of making multiple threads next time ;)

codedigital
07-23-2007, 03:23 PM
I c that your new to the site so no foul, but if you have multiple questions that are closely related (hell 2nd time help) go ahead and put them in the same thread instead of making multiple threads next time ;)

Well most likely he beat the part that he asked about using our advice in this thread....then got to the Darkness after that. So how could he have asked in the same thread?

Exane22
07-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Well most likely he beat the part that he asked about using our advice in this thread....then got to the Darkness after that. So how could he have asked in the same thread?

True, i just thought he could of then asked in the same thread. Once his first Q? was answered and he came to the next spot he could of been like "Thanks for help but know i got a knew Q?" That is just how i thought i should be done but i guess i was wrong in saying he was in the wrong, sry :)

F4T B0I
07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks for tips guys i am new, but code does sorta have a point, im still learning so i cant help not knowing how it all works

TacticalChaos15
07-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Alrighty, I just shot the giant darkness in the mouth and then it would shake the car and stop. Then I would start shooting its mouth again. Eventually it died.

Rayge13
07-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Here's my tip: blood will splurt if you shoot at the open mouth, you can't miss it unless you turned off the Gore option. Just learn the patterns when he shakes you and you'll cool the monster in no time.

Chojin
07-28-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah it's not just about firing at his face, it's when you do. I died about 5 times in a row just holding down fire at his head.

then i tried once only firing when the mouth was open, did it first time within 20 seconds....

XceptOneAlpha
09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
yuep stuck on here just now, grrr doing my head in, been tryin to shoot it in its face, died 3times in the process

Deyankees1
09-14-2007, 01:54 PM
This part I did rather quick in 1 try shoot at the mouth when its open when he closes dont shoot he would kill u if u do just keep doing that and he'll be dead in a couple of mins. thats How I did it