PDA

View Full Version : Help

superchimp99
09-28-2011, 02:38 AM
Is there ANYONE else out there having the same problem as me?!!?!? I have been trying all day to play ultimate team and it either looses connection to the ea servers or says unable to connect or some BS. I would feel better if i knew others were having the same problem

tpainpls3
09-28-2011, 07:00 AM
i have a few friends that own the game and haven't heard of that problem as of yet. maybe your connection isnt strong, i know in past fifa's theres been times in which i havent been able to connect to the ea servers cause my internet connection was all screwy

iBuzz7S
09-28-2011, 07:09 AM
The EA servers are notoriously known for the wrong reasons. Either they forgot to flick to switch, or similar the BF3 beta, there are issues at random times.

Rza2002
09-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Mine works fine until i try to add a manager to my squad, and sometimes when i buy players and add them to active squad, then it get all confused and disconnects me, had to use to the web app to set up my squad, can play matches fine though

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-28-2011, 08:18 AM
It probably wont be running smooth ummm ever sadly. EA are terrible for services. They just dont work