PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports Football Club Challenge

tpainpls3
09-28-2011, 06:55 AM
So i got the game yesterday (the day it came out) and saw the challenge mode on the football club area. it was where you had to comeback down 2-0 to barca. was pretty simple came on and finished the game 5-2. only problem was that apparently that wasnt the 1st challenge and it has my challenge completions at 50%. Has this happened to anybody else cause i dont understand why there would already be an expired challenge by the time the game comes out

Rza2002
09-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Man U v Chelsea was the 1st challenge, 47mins or so, come back from 3-1 down, piece of piss i hadnt even played the demo and still stuck 6 past them

Maynard EFC93
09-28-2011, 10:44 AM
So i got the game yesterday (the day it came out) and saw the challenge mode on the football club area. it was where you had to comeback down 2-0 to barca. was pretty simple came on and finished the game 5-2. only problem was that apparently that wasnt the 1st challenge and it has my challenge completions at 50%. Has this happened to anybody else cause i dont understand why there would already be an expired challenge by the time the game comes out

The 1st challenge was an early release exclusive.