PDA

View Full Version : Improvements you'd like to see in Pro Clubs

LNG SaNdMaN
09-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Pro Clubs is definitely my favourite mode in FIFA , despite all the modded pros, freezing, glitching etc, but I'm disappointed they haven't really added anything to it this year.

Personally, I'd have loved the chance to create a kit and badge for my club, like you can in the Creation Centre, and the chance to have substitutes, so that you can just jump in and join a game mid-progress, or at least the chance to spectate, so you're not just sitting looking at a Match In Progress screen.

What would you like to have seen added?

Rossbrown16
09-28-2011, 09:22 AM
I personally and i think many others would love to see 'any' took out. its called PRO clubs for a reason

bbss
09-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Custom kits/badge (not the whole pack like now)
Kitnumbers
Substitutes
Not losing stats when you leave and then rejoin a club
Earn money in games and buy AI players (maybe like UT)
A working matchmaking even in cups!

LNG SaNdMaN
09-28-2011, 12:17 PM
I personally and i think many others would love to see 'any' took out. its called PRO clubs for a reason

Personally, I agree with you, for exactly that reason, but I've noticed that a lot of people, mostly Americans, from my experience, seem to think that it's a form of cheating if you don't have an ANY.

I would argue that if you were in a real game, you wouldn't be able to control the other players' actions, but you could call for a pass, or tell a colleague to tackle, as happens when you don't have an ANY in your team.

If anything, in my experience, you're at more of a disadvantage with no ANY, as, with an ANY, at least you can have some control over the crappy AI, so I find it far more rewarding when we win a 2v2 or 3v3 etc against a team with an ANY.

LNG SaNdMaN
09-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Earn money in games and buy AI players (maybe like UT)

I think that this would be a good idea, except you can bet your life someone would find a glitch that allowed people to make world class teams without any time or effort.

I would like to see a system whereby if you had 11 people in your club, and say only 3 of them were playing in a match, the other 8 virtual pros played in the game, controlled by the AI.

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-28-2011, 01:37 PM
GK being able to catch everything.

BIGMatthew182
09-28-2011, 02:07 PM
More customisable Kits, Badges, Sponsors ect...

All lag and Glitches and Delay fixed

The "any" option to be removed

ScottCorno1987
09-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Pro Clubs is my favourite mode, if it hasn't changed much, FIFA 12 won't appeal much.

I would do this to Pro Club....

- Fully customisable club, team name, kit, badge
- Fully customisable players: e.g. you select 15 players from a set of 100 players, who are 60-70 rated players, generated to have certain traits, e.g. a pacey LB or a tall, strong LB- no real players in here!
- Then the manager can replace AI with humans as and when they are online.
- No more stupidly short goalkeepers.
- Ability to create leagues/ cups against other clubs you know (and maybe don't know).
- NO MORE 'ANY'- defeats the point of pro clubs.

harry77
09-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Losing the option for an any would of been great and actually improving the A.I still watching people weave in and around them without them putting a tackle in or following the ball after failing to make one is horrible..saying that though I do prefer it to FIFA 11 clubs because it does take more skill