PDA

View Full Version : Your plan for UT

QPR Jones
09-28-2011, 09:25 AM
What will your plan be for UT when building a squad?

Personally for my first team i will be going for a team of gold English players, most young and not just a carbon copy of the England first team playing 4-4-2

J Hart
Walker Cahill Jones Baines
Young Wilshire Barton Albrighton
Campbell Sturridge

Subs: Shawcross, Jagielka, Milner, Cleverley, Henderson, Carroll and Agbonlahor

What kind of a squad will you be looking to build?

I can't wait to play UT this year. wasn't too fussed on Fifa 11 but this one i will give it a good go :Bounce:

CFC07
09-28-2011, 09:36 AM
I currently have a french team but i hope to Have a IF bundesliga or Ligue 1 team by christmas

jtr1gg3r
09-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Just trying to get a team atm!!

I dont really care tbh lol

Defo want Bannan in my team tho :p

Rza2002
09-28-2011, 10:49 AM
i've got a bronze English & championship squad.. 5 players with pace over 80 (including an 87 striker lol), and only 1 player under 75 pace.. 100 chemistry 62 rating

currently got a 5 man silver English team & cant decide what to do with gold since i've got nilmar (92 pace) cant really drop him

Boomerang Cat
09-28-2011, 11:04 AM
My FIFA 12 Ultimate Team journey so far:

Starting Wednesday - Friday: Just trying to scrape together a couple of Thousand Coins to be able to start Trading to make Coins.

Saturday - Current: Managed to build up a Trade Pile of valuable Items which I regularly Buy at around 50% of the price I sell for.

Yesterday - Current: Started Building my Team of Gold Premier League Players.

I usually play FUT with a Bronze Squad from a certain League but so many of my favourite Players from that League have been held back (not released yet), there was no point even starting to build my usual Bronze Squad.

My Team so far:

Formation: 4312 - Physical Team

1st Team:
GK - Sczenzny - 800 Coins
DR - Corluka - 1,100 Coins
DL - Kolorov - 2,500 Coins
DC - Samba - 2,000 Coins
DC - Metzelder - 3,100 Coins
RMC - Diaby - 1,000 Coins
MC - Fellaini - 1,700 Coins
LMC - Huddlestone - 1,900 Coins
FC - Berbatov - 3,000 Coins (Converted from ST)
LST - Adebayor - 3,000 Coins (Might move to 2nd Team if I sign someone better)
RST - Lukaku - 2,500 Coins

2nd Team (Reserves):
GK - Al Habsi - 500 Coins
DR - O'Shea - 800 Coins
DL - Baines - 1,600 Coins
DC - Hangeland - 3,000 Coins
DC - Huth - 1,000 Coins
RMC - Hargreaves - 1,400 Coins
MC - N'Zonzi - 650 Coins
LMC - Kranjcar - 700 Coins
FC - (Yet to be Signed)
LST - (Yet to be Signed)
RST - (Yet to be Signed)

I like to sign Physical Players to make it easier to keep the Ball and also win back possesion quicker.

My Teams are changing every few hours so I'll update when I've made some more improvements.

I've also managed to put together a Trade Pile of 29 Items consisting of around 20 "Stock Items" that I've Sold over and over again throughout the last week. If they all eventually sell at the prices they are listed for I should be looking at another 50,000 Coins which may help me add more quality Players to my Squad like Yaya Toure and Javier Hernandez.

Here's hoping anyway:

jtr1gg3r
09-28-2011, 11:09 AM
My FIFA 12 Ultimate Team journey so far:

Starting Wednesday - Friday: Just trying to scrape together a couple of Thousand Coins to be able to start Trading to make Coins.

Saturday - Current: Managed to build up a Trade Pile of valuable Items which I regularly Buy at around 50% of the price I sell for.

Yesterday - Current: Started Building my Team of Gold Premier League Players.

I usually play FUT with a Bronze Squad from a certain League but so many of my favourite Players from that League have been held back (not released yet), there was no point even starting to build my usual Bronze Squad.

My Team so far:

Formation: 4312 - Physical Team

1st Team:
GK - Sczenzny - 800 Coins
DR - Corluka - 1,100 Coins
DL - Kolorov - 2,500 Coins
DC - Samba - 2,000 Coins
DC - Metzelder - 3,100 Coins
RMC - Diaby - 1,000 Coins
MC - Fellaini - 1,700 Coins
LMC - Huddlestone - 1,900 Coins
FC - Berbatov - 3,000 Coins (Converted from ST)
LST - Adebayor - 3,000 Coins (Might move to 2nd Team if I sign someone better)
RST - Lukaku - 2,500 Coins

2nd Team (Reserves):
GK - Al Habsi - 500 Coins
DR - O'Shea - 800 Coins
DL - Baines - 1,600 Coins
DC - Hangeland - 3,000 Coins
DC - Huth - 1,000 Coins
RMC - Hargreaves - 1,400 Coins
MC - N'Zonzi - 650 Coins
LMC - Kranjcar - 700 Coins
FC - (Yet to be Signed)
LST - (Yet to be Signed)
RST - (Yet to be Signed)

I like to sign Physical Players to make it easier to keep the Ball and also win back possesion quicker.

My Teams are changing every few hours so I'll update when I've made some more improvements.

I've also managed to put together a Trade Pile of 29 Items consisting of around 20 "Stock Items" that I've Sold over and over again throughout the last week. If they all eventually sell at the prices they are listed for I should be looking at another 50,000 Coins which may help me add more quality Players to my Squad like Yaya Toure and Javier Hernandez.

Here's hoping anyway:

You make it sound so easy lol

I want Bannan, and only 3 are on the market and two of them are ridicoulosly priced :(

How you're getting some of those players at those prices are beyond me :L

Eggnogga
09-28-2011, 12:09 PM
My plan was to just play some Ultimate Team, but the game wouldn't let me. =/ Everytime I clicked on 'Ultimate Team' the game sat there for a minute... then told me that feature wasn't available. wtf?! I had just set up my team online yesterday afternoon.

QPR Jones
09-28-2011, 08:52 PM
You make it sound so easy lol

I want Bannan, and only 3 are on the market and two of them are ridicoulosly priced :(

How you're getting some of those players at those prices are beyond me :L

Is Bannan English?

LFCGorsty
09-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Since I'm a Liverpool fan, Liverpool players will probably make up the spine of my team and it'll probably be strengthened by some foreign players

jtr1gg3r
09-29-2011, 10:12 AM
Is Bannan English?

Scottish =P