PDA

View Full Version : Get burning.

Arron114
09-28-2011, 02:25 PM
i cant get used to the aspect. Sure it will come in time. it was worth 2.29 just for the theme tune at the starn.

buuuuuurn the rooooope.

Ooyah
09-29-2011, 07:18 AM
i cant get used to the aspect. Sure it will come in time. it was worth 2.29 just for the theme tune at the starn.

buuuuuurn the rooooope.

That's what swayed me too! I sat there for ages just listening to that song... I particularly like the "BURN IT!" part. :) Made me want to burn down the house! Although I get that a lot.

Game is fun, but a bit tricky so far. Is hard to keep track when you have flames everywhere, particularly after an explosion! Also... not great on the train. Makes you look like a muppet (which I am thankfully used to anyway), and there is also much potential for accidental elbowage. Thankfully the lady sitting next to me was asleep, so she didn't notice the two clouts I delievered unto her.

Buuuuuuuuurrrrn the rooooooope... yeah!

rianbattle
10-08-2011, 06:32 PM
this game is a lot of fun, totally worth the $2.99 price tag. i've almost got 200 :-)

just need to finish a gold medal on three more levels in the cottage.

the biggest tricks i've found are timing for the rope and zap bugs to make sure they are in a good spot to use them, and letting ropes burn out if you need them to leave a path open for a different color bug to get through. and if you are trying and retrying a level, look at it from a different perspective, i've found a lot of levels i had trouble on turned out to be really easy starting with the phone upside down or sideways to let you see the best path easier.

EDIT: hooray! 200/200 :-)

TheKillFloor
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Some levels are challenging, but studying the tracks first and trial and error help a ton. 200!

napoearth
02-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Currently having a bit of trouble on level 78 but the game is not too tough.