PDA

View Full Version : Future RE HD remakes?

Jaywalker21
09-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey guys,

I am excited that RE4 and Code Veronica have been released (though I still have not purchased either of them lol). Are there any other ones you want to see brought into and HD version like these have? Or are there any that you want to see remade entirely? I hope that in the future, the RE1 Gamecube remake will come to the marketplace, as well as RE3 and possibly Outbreak. I don't know, I really liked the online co-op for it. :uzi:

AlanOC91
09-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey guys,

I am excited that RE4 and Code Veronica have been released (though I still have not purchased either of them lol). Are there any other ones you want to see brought into and HD version like these have? Or are there any that you want to see remade entirely? I hope that in the future, the RE1 Gamecube remake will come to the marketplace, as well as RE3 and possibly Outbreak. I don't know, I really liked the online co-op for it. :uzi:

I would personally love to see RE1-3 released in HD.
Although it is very unlikely. CVX and RE4 were much easier to remaster in HD due to everything being rendered in 3D. RE1-3 would take a LOT more work due to almost every area using pre-rendered backgrounds. Meaning they would have to replace all of it with HD versions.
I personally cant see it ever happening unfortunately, it was much much easier for them to upscale CVX.
As for the remake of RE1, I doubt Sony or MS will ever get their hands on it due to Nintendo owning the exclusive rights to it :(

NoMaD DiSTuRBeD
09-29-2011, 02:48 AM
I'd like to see RE0 and REMake done in HD. I'd dont care if they redo 2+3 in HD just release them with some Achievements would be nice.

TheLegendOf1977
09-29-2011, 06:26 AM
For some reason i've never played Nemesis OR Zero so those would be on my list!

Sgt Scyther
09-29-2011, 06:57 AM
I would die from happiness if they remastered REmake into HD.

True, it would be more work for them, but if RE4 and CVX HD are a success for Capcom, they will find a way. Capcom does whatever it takes to get money from people.

Teh Paralyzer
09-29-2011, 07:23 AM
I could see Nintedo having an issue with us getting RE remake but they souldnt

However id die for all RE's on 360.

I want those on my tag. That would just look beyond sexy.

JuSt BLaZe
09-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Yeah the Resident Evil Remake (2002) looks pretty badass same goes for Resident Evil Zero. I'd be really happy if they'd release them on the Xbox360. I still own them for my NGC.

BUZZARDIO 1080
09-29-2011, 10:01 AM
i just want the original , id love that.(REmake would do very nicely though)

Chrinst
09-29-2011, 12:43 PM
1-3 would be a dream. The only RE i haven't played is Zero! i could never find it when i had a gamecube. :mad:

OptimumJay
09-29-2011, 01:16 PM
I'd love for RE2 and Zero to be re-released on the 360, this would make me a very happy chappy

Leon McLane
09-29-2011, 08:56 PM
I hope RE Remake and RE 0 will be released on XBox 360. I dont think that Capcom will create remake of RE 2 and RE 3. But i wish about that.

Pamwaddy
10-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Please please please remake RE2 and Outbreak!

Admiral Axtell
10-01-2011, 06:55 PM
They should at least do Outbreak and Outbreak File 2..... since they rendered in 3D.... I realize it would be hard for them to do 1-3 but I would still LOVE to see them come to the 360... hell, I'll take them without the HD.....

Zombiedrd
10-02-2011, 01:03 AM
If they would just release 1-3, I would be happy. My copies are damaged and my PS2 barely works. I would love to play them again, feel like the old days.

Fug the Pug
10-07-2011, 05:53 AM
All of them in a big collection. Like Silent Hill and MGS are getting.

Destro
11-02-2011, 01:40 AM
Well, i would love to see RE2 and 3 with achievements... i would do them again for sure. I still own my DC version of the games... but ACHIEVEMENTS !!! LOL

But as for HD, i so don't care... i am maybe one of the last gamer who still use a 32 cato square tv... but i like it that way, no damn black bar on the side, no delay in online shooters, i love playing on a regular tv... plus not to mention an HD cost like 800$ if you want a 42+ (cause a 32 look way smaller than a square 32 version)

As for RE1, also a big yeah.

RE0 i don't even know if i want to do it again... so disapointing... the absence of chest really ruined the fun for me, not to mention the damn leeches being so annoying and having to bother using 2 char... And last, the story explained nothing at all, it was supose to follow bravo team, yet exept Enrico you don't even see them again.... I guess if the achievements would be like the one they pulled out, i would still do it, but im not in a hurry to replay it.

Outbreak... well i never pass the 3td chapter cause of that stupid invincible monster(found out later there was one way to kill it, but never bothered to put back the game in the consol) and Outbreak 2 i got it in a bargain bin... never played it yet... guess they didn't work so well for me, i have to give them a second chance sometime... but well.

merzitar
11-02-2011, 10:42 PM
I LOVE THE HD REMASTERS, and I would really love Capcom to release Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil Zero again. It may come together in the future though, as Capcom has just announced HD remasters of Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles. Unfortunatley, only for PS3.

Dr Damien G
11-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Resident Evil Outbreak and Outbreak File 2 would have so much potential for the xbox. I wish it was getting more attention because im tired of just blindly hoping. It needs to happen. If they remade outbreak it would have a better functioning more easily accessible online, potentially shorter load times, and headset...speaking to teammates. Somebody for the love of god get Outbreak some hype. Its dying for it and Id pay any price for it. You hear me microsoft! Take my money! Help me help you.

TiptopChrisy
02-11-2012, 12:04 PM
I'd love to see RE, RE2 and RE Nemisis on the 360, couldn't give a rat's about them being in HD or not, just bring them out ! REmake and RE 0 would be nice to see aswell, but the first 3 for me are priority :D

zyntex
02-11-2012, 02:05 PM
The Remake and Zero also using pre-rendered Backgrounds.

They are a lot better then the ones in RE 1-3 but I think it would also be a lot of work redoing them....if Nintendo would agree.

RE Umbrella & Darkside Chronicles are coming to the PS3 this year in HD.

Jeesp
05-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I would like HD remakes of 1-3. Good memoires of nemesis :)

I Super Hans I
05-04-2012, 02:19 PM
RE1 Remake from Gamecube would be epic :woop:

Darkforce412
05-14-2012, 06:03 PM
i dont care if they dont make a remake for 2 and 3, i just want them all in my 360. imagine the commercial, saying get the resident evil collection 0,1,2, and 3 thats four games for the price of one and it gets even better the price is only 39.99 thats right 4 games for only 39.99. its a collection you have been dieing for so buy now buy now lol funny, and at the end of the commercial ill be like :eek::eek::eek::eek: lol.

HellMaid
09-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Resident Evil Outbreak and Outbreak File 2 would have so much potential for the xbox. I wish it was getting more attention because im tired of just blindly hoping. It needs to happen. If they remade outbreak it would have a better functioning more easily accessible online, potentially shorter load times, and headset...speaking to teammates. Somebody for the love of god get Outbreak some hype. Its dying for it and Id pay any price for it. You hear me microsoft! Take my money! Help me help you.

I personally agree with you. One of he hard parts of Ourbreak was it's online capabilities. On Xbox, people could play online. Plus it would allow multiplayer capabilities. I mean look! They did Operation Raccoon City!

CORPSIE19
11-21-2012, 01:15 AM
christ i wish they would release 1-3 pleaseeeeeeee