PDA

View Full Version : so annoying going all the way back to square one

demphra
09-29-2011, 03:24 PM
i couldn't get over that my req granade rounds didn't reach alexia and she ended up pushing claire of the railing to die costing me to reload all the way back to my free save from antartica with an 1 hr and a half wasted. an hr later i got up to the 1st alexia boss fight and fired 4 explosive arrows at her, then switch to my acid rounds to fire away at her. problem is i got caught by her flames which stunned me and as she got close to me as i was about to turn and run the other way, she grabs me and i die. what a huge waste of 2hrs. im gonna rest and save this for later. anyone else feel this way. getting an a rank has never been so ridiculous.

The Stray
09-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Nope, not for me, its was easy, your mistake was 1. You should have used the Magnum or any other firearm that's not suitable for close range, since Chris is far away than Claire in that part before she smacks her to the edge.

2. You could have used the Magnum on Alexia's 1st form and shot her 5 times with it, easy.

But I'm guessing you had scarce ammo and you tried to dodge attacks, right...

xRyudo
09-29-2011, 06:21 PM
The point of the OP was that not being able to Save sucks. Bad luck can always happen in a game, no matter what weapon you might have.

I had tons of weapons at Nosferatu and I managed to get slapped off the roof by accident due to being too close to the edge as I tried to run around him. So yeah, bad things can happen, no matter how good you are.

demphra
09-29-2011, 08:14 PM
Nope, not for me, its was easy, your mistake was 1. You should have used the Magnum or any other firearm that's not suitable for close range, since Chris is far away than Claire in that part before she smacks her to the edge.

2. You could have used the Magnum on Alexia's 1st form and shot her 5 times with it, easy.

But I'm guessing you had scarce ammo and you tried to dodge attacks, right...

nah during alexias fight in the mansion hall. i had 12 acid granade rounds, 22 explosive arrows, 3 mixed herbs etc. i only fired so less arrows to save up when i get to the very last part and fight alexias bumble bee form right away then grab the linear launcher and fire at it. i was screwed from getting the magnum as i didnt take the empty fire extinguisher with me and kept it in the security box lol.

update: i finally did it within 2 hrs 56 min hitting rank 20. what a day.

Dj Ronin
09-30-2011, 05:38 PM
Congrats on the 2:56 man, is it mostly run and conserve where possible?

demphra
10-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Congrats on the 2:56 man, is it mostly run and conserve where possible?

yea thats how it is, the majority of the areas aren't too shabby to pass by as theres lots of ammo to stock up and save with easy to evade enemies. i mainly hg the zombies in that furnace room where i found the semi auto parts 4 it as there was too much of them to dodge, hg the zombies at the bridge surrounding the stairs leading to the haunted mansion, hg the doctor 4 the eyeball of course, lured my 1st bandersnatcher to jab its way up and down as i kept going up and down the stairs to take 5 hg shots each til it dies without getting hit by its jab lol, sniped and semi hg auto nosferasu to its heart as i kept 10 meters away, sg every hunter on chris part esp when u automatically get caught by weskers sensors. the only time i used my herbs was in that meeting room with the 2 bandersnatchers as i took the risk to run and pick up that shield without killing them and got jabbed 3-4 times as i ran back to get out the room, adult albonid when he electrocuted me in the pool as i picked up the sheild and got out of it, steve pursuit, and alexias final forms.