PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 12 special edition sold instore?

macca94
09-29-2011, 03:35 PM
will the fifa 12 special edition or ultimate edition be sold in shops like asda, tesco, game etc?

Boomerang Cat
09-29-2011, 03:38 PM
will the fifa 12 special edition or ultimate edition be sold in shops like asda, tesco, game etc?

Not Instore. For Online Pre-Orders only.

Deanobeano21
09-29-2011, 04:13 PM

I pre ordered mine in Asda this week and it for the ultimate edition and it has it on my receipt and if I don't get some1 is going to be kicking off at midnight tonight

So wish me luck :rant:

onimod13
09-30-2011, 09:08 AM
my bro in law pre ordered in asdas and got the special edition when we went for it at 12 last night cost him 39.97 and my copy which was not pre ordered was normal and cost me 38.98.

There's also no bloody instruction booklet, Ea trying to cut down on people trading the game in yet again.

Grey Delta
09-30-2011, 09:57 AM
my bro in law pre ordered in asdas and got the special edition when we went for it at 12 last night cost him 39.97 and my copy which was not pre ordered was normal and cost me 38.98.

There's also no bloody instruction booklet, Ea trying to cut down on people trading the game in yet again.

How does not having an instruction manual stop people trading in games?

I pre ordered from Amazon but wont have it until monday so I think I'm screwed for the first months free gold packs :mad:

RYARNI
09-30-2011, 10:00 AM
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9370597/Trail/searchtext%3EFIFA+12.htm

:)

T FUNK 1984
09-30-2011, 10:29 AM
I asked last week and GAME said that as long as they had stock that all editions would be sold in the shop.

I haven't pre ordered, going to buy mine soon so I'll see...

EDIT: GAME were sold out, got the Special Edition from Grainger Games though so it's not for online pre-orders only.

Nanbag
09-30-2011, 02:02 PM
How does not having an instruction manual stop people trading in games?

most places in the uk (i think all but im not entirly sure) wont accept a game as a trade in unless it has the CD + Case + instruction booklet.

although i think there is a case here for not having the booklet as it was not shipped with the copy of the game. at least thats what im gonna argue next year when i trade it in for fifa 13 lol

I pre ordered from Amazon but wont have it until monday so I think I'm screwed for the first months free gold packs

the codes are active from the 1st of october so you wont miss it unless it gets delivered in november....

xCHICKEN DIXx
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM

its on the game itself

Matt36
10-01-2011, 12:40 PM

HMV were/are selling Ultimate Edition for 44.99 instore. I work there so speaking first hand and fact.