PDA

View Full Version : Pimp My Worm

superchimp99
09-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Did not unlock for me.
wtf.
i cant finish a ranked match and now this????

grumpiercloud
09-29-2011, 07:14 PM
I had the same problem. I made a custom worm (Very pirate themed) and didn't get anything.
But then I made another team with some items I bought from the shop. Try that and see if it works!

megavolt419
09-29-2011, 09:57 PM
This is not unlocking, i did this 4 times...

StarsRPD
09-30-2011, 02:51 AM
Same here broken achievement.

ReverendHavoc
09-30-2011, 07:33 AM
Sign out of LIVE. When I was online, it wouldn't unlock. I signed out, customized everything for the team and it unlocked as soon as I saved it.

fragerfox
10-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Did you attempt it with a new team?

It unlocked for me when I made a new team and customized the worm fully (every clothing part), using the first item in the list, then saved. You don't even need to change anything else (even the team name it suggests when you save). I had tried on a team that I had previously made and saved but customizing that didn't work for unlocking the achievement.

Dannyboy1186
10-01-2011, 10:18 AM
After buying the game I made a team using different clothing for all parts of the worm, however it did not unlock.

After completing the story mode I bought the professeur character and then created a team using his clothing.

After saving and confirming it unlocked.

Hawaiian
10-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Try creating a team but keeping the team name as the default (something like 'Team 1'). This works for some people.

wolvieware
10-02-2011, 08:10 AM
It didn't unlock for me when I did it first time. But when I did a brand new team, kept the title as Team 1, changed every item of customisation that I could, it unlocked for me second time. I didn't use anything from the shop. Perhaps its different for each of us, but that worked for me.

Myrmidont
10-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Just here to confirm the strategy you guys are mentioning--create new team, put on all clothing items, keep name as Team 1, bam, achievement. That's how I got it, I see no reason it shouldn't work for the rest of you guys!

Scrubber
10-03-2011, 08:20 PM
I reported it to Team17 and they are looking into it. For the mean time leaving the name as team1 works!

Elrohironip
10-03-2011, 11:29 PM
i just unlock this one, after completing the main story and getting all the easter eggs i was millionare xD so i purchase everything from the shop, and then just for test i choose this for the team:

Head: Worms Hat
Eyes: Sun Glasses 2
Face: Curly Black
Hands: Spaceman Blue

i dont know is this going to help you but i think that you need to choose something from the shop and then it will pop, i dont think this work with the tipical clothes.

Bobo
10-04-2011, 10:34 AM
i did this before anything else in the game with whatever default options they give you for clothing... changed my team name too and it still popped... i seriously thought this was another "press start" kind of achievement... it sucks that so many are having problems

bakum4tsu
10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
It popped for me when i went there and changed something. Its not a general problem, its random maybe.