PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 1 percent download

Cooljoe
09-29-2011, 06:34 PM
I don't know whtas wrong. Could someone plz help. Thanks. Also, I go into my hard drive and it says title progress content cache. I go to delete it and redownloaded but nothing works. I have been constantly getting disconnected from xbox live today, so maybe it's cuz my connection speed is slow. Any ideas on ways to fix this then? Any help appreciated.

Tatanko
09-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Did you try cancelling it and restarting it? Sounds like either a connection issue or a LIVE server issue.

Cooljoe
09-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Did you try cancelling it and restarting it? Sounds like either a connection issue or a LIVE server issue.

Ah ok. Will try this. Thx.

Cooljoe
09-30-2011, 02:05 AM
Update: nope still a no go.I deleted it, redownloaded it, waited for thirtyminutrs and nothing. I'll just wait till the game comes out, beta doesn't sound good anyway.

cHRiSCOe
09-30-2011, 02:06 AM
The beta is the game. How does it not sound good?

MediumMelanin
09-30-2011, 08:00 AM
What!? I really hope you got it to work, I mean, it could've been your internet. Did you manage to download it? The beta is, well glitchy and has a lot of bugs in need of being squished, but it's still great fun! :)

BluWolve
09-30-2011, 08:05 AM
The beta is the game. How does it not sound good?
No the beta is a beta for the game. It is not the Whole finished product. According to other people on these forums the BETA does not live up to there expectations (which I agree is stupidity, I mean it is a BETA at best, Glorified demo at the least) so that may be where that "not sounding good" came from

OT: sounds like could be an internet connection problem. Have you tried testing your xbox live connection? I would recommened that first and if that doesn't work try some other multiplayer games to see if you have any troubles. Also I wasn't sure if you had reset your modem/router to see if that helps. Usually fixes any problems I have with xbox live in general.