Faulty G3 disc, in-game profile question

Pietruch

Hi mates :)

First of all I'll describe my situtation - I bought G3 in a store week ago, been playing campaign for two days and my copy of game was working fine. I finished campaign and decided to play Horde or Beast but it turned out that I can't. Instead of loading new Horde/Beast game or local game with mate or bots my Xbox just freezes every single time. Moreover, I'm not able to install game from disc onto hard drive, some kind of error pops out (scratched disc, use cloth to clean your disc).

I returned faulty disc to retailer and I'm waiting for brand new one. But I have doubts about my in-game profile - I've been earning XP, ribbons and achievements in a proper way, everything was working fine for me BUT I don't see any progression in ribbons and tasks which unlock new weapon skins concerning kills and executions using certain weapons. All of these are still locked for me (there is icon of locked padlock) and my progress is 0/40 or 0/200. I thought that kills during campaign still count toward these "challenges" let's say. The question is - should I delete my in-game profile because it's damaged or should I keep it? Please tell me if kills and executions in campaign count toward "challenges" mentioned above.

As far as I know, this problem with faulty disc is quite rare, I found only few topics about this issue in the web.

Regards, PietruchPL

Hi mates :)

First of all I'll describe my situtation - I bought G3 in a store week ago, been playing campaign for two days and my copy of game was working fine. I finished campaign and decided to play Horde or Beast but it turned out that I can't. Instead of loading new Horde/Beast game or local game with mate or bots my Xbox just freezes every single time. Moreover, I'm not able to install game from disc onto hard drive, some kind of error pops out (scratched disc, use cloth to clean your disc).

I returned faulty disc to retailer and I'm waiting for brand new one. But I have doubts about my in-game profile - I've been earning XP, ribbons and achievements in a proper way, everything was working fine for me BUT I don't see any progression in ribbons and tasks which unlock new weapon skins concerning kills and executions using certain weapons. All of these are still locked for me (there is icon of locked padlock) and my progress is 0/40 or 0/200. I thought that kills during campaign still count toward these "challenges" let's say. The question is - should I delete my in-game profile because it's damaged or should I keep it? Please tell me if kills and executions in campaign count toward "challenges" mentioned above.

As far as I know, this problem with faulty disc is quite rare, I found only few topics about this issue in the web.

Regards, PietruchPL

probably a faulty disk but fyi campaign kills do not count towards execution unlocks

Teth Amon and CrownlessKing - thanks for your suggestions about checking Epic websites. Looks like problem which is bothering me is more common than I thought. If a replacement disc won't change anything I'll try to find some solution suggested by Epic. Thanks mates!

ElitaLeafHater - this is the answer I was dying to get :) do the Horde/Beast mode kills count towards execution unlocks?

Teth Amon and CrownlessKing - thanks for your suggestions about checking Epic websites. Looks like problem which is bothering me is more common than I thought. If a replacement disc won't change anything I'll try to find some solution suggested by Epic. Thanks mates!

ElitaLeafHater - this is the answer I was dying to get :) do the Horde/Beast mode kills count towards execution unlocks?

Yeah they do. But you have access to all the executions during the campaign anyway