Aaron Griffin Question

Fishman

I have a quick question, I got the code from Facebook to unlock Aaron Griffin. I downloaded it and when I loaded up Gears I can select the character, but under my stats and awards it still shows him locked.

So my question is; when I do unlock him in the game from getting my Big Money medal leveled up, will that unlock him in my stats and awards.

I would appreciate if somebody can confirm or deny this.

Thanks

Yes it will. (The reason being that it's just classed as a 'skin' & not a proper 'unlock')

Thanks for the quick response, before I saw your response I deleted the character from my HDD so I don't have him unlocked any more. I should have checked back here before I made a rash move like that.

Either way, thanks to your response I know it will all work out when I get Big Money to onyx. Thank you.

I'm guessing yes, but cannot confirm as I have not met the Big money requirement yet, but I see no point in doing it once you have gotten him unless you are just a hardcore completionist.

You say hardcore completionist, I say hardcore case of OCD :p. It would have greatly annoyed me if it didn't show I unlocked him in the stats and awards.

Thanks for the quick response, before I saw your response I deleted the character from my HDD so I don't have him unlocked any more. I should have checked back here before I made a rash move like that.

Go into your download history and re-download him.