PDA

View Full Version : Your best deals/sales on UT

Morbido
09-29-2011, 09:12 PM
Basically lets see whos got some good deals or taken advantage of the naivety of others and bought low and sold high.

I have bought Kyle Walker for 700 and sold him for 7000. Bought Brecchio for 450 sold for 3500 and did exactly the same with Livermore.

A couple of things off topic.

When ive sold players on the web app it says so on my home page. But occasionally it says "playerX was bought for 4k" and then above "Your bid for PlayerX has been rejected as the item has been won through a buy now or trade offfer". Even though ive sold the player and never bid on him or added him to my watch list. Why does this happen?

Also im getting this at the moment - Sorry! We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT web. Please try again later.

Anyone else?

CFC07
09-29-2011, 09:18 PM
How are you getting such good deals?
My best is:
lukaku 500c
442 IF Carlton 5k
IF Given 11k

AndyFarmin
09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
have not had much luck with the web app as went on holiday the day after it was realeased and finally got to have a look at it earlier but is now saying it's reached the maximum number of users as well!!!! what a crock of shit!

Morbido
09-29-2011, 09:54 PM
How are you getting such good deals?
My best is:
lukaku 500c
442 IF Carlton 5k
IF Given 11k

Luck I suppose. I have spent a large part of the last 4 days on it. You just have to be patient and wait for the bargains to drop. Im also aware of what players go for (I just do English teams, cant be arsed with learning other countries, all though have probably missed out on a few Barca/R Madrid/Inter etc bargains). But tomo I imagine all the prices will change. I have been burnt a few times and bought players for higher than they usually go for. Look for players that play for well supported teams. Not just premier league.

have not had much luck with the web app as went on holiday the day after it was realeased and finally got to have a look at it earlier but is now saying it's reached the maximum number of users as well!!!! what a crock of shit!

Its a joke. And if its busy now and cant handle it, its gonna be fooked all day tomo.

Edit - Just got back on. I had put Carroll up for starting bid of 150 (by mistake, clicked list item by accident). Auction is now over but I cant find out how much he went for because of heavy traffic.

Shit! He went for 850. Thats what the bid was with 40 mins left. I reckon no one could get on and bid, been done out of 2500+ coins because of EAs incompetence. Yay.

Boomerang Cat
09-29-2011, 09:59 PM
My best Deal so far was with a unique Item that I bought for 650 Coins and because of my past experiences with this Item I listed it overnight for just under 20,000 Coins and it Sold at the first time of listing.

Maybe I should have tried for more. :)

Morbido
09-29-2011, 10:02 PM
My best Deal so far was with a unique Item that I bought for 650 Coins and because of my past experiences with this Item I listed it overnight for just under 20,000 Coins and it Sold at the first time of listing.

Maybe I should have tried for more. :)

Care to say who or what it was