PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty?

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Fifa 11 i played on legendary and could win 3-0 + easy. I decided because of the demo i will drop from world class to pro. And im getting destroyed by the CPU its just no fun playing cant get the ball because i have to tackle myself and everytime i go in they just pass back or skill me anyone else find they have made it wayy way to hard. I no i will get used to it in time but still 3 matches and i dont want to play anymore so ive come off

CFC07
09-29-2011, 10:53 PM
Ya i play semi pro now. I can win on pro but its so frustrating defending because as you said they pass so well and they just skill past you or get a free kick.I play 1 game and get so annoyed i have to turn it off :(

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Same! i dont want to go semi pro! but i dont understand with the new defending how your meant to get the ball because you cant get close to their players to make a tackle

CFC07
09-29-2011, 10:59 PM
Same! i dont want to go semi pro! but i dont understand with the new defending how your meant to get the ball because you cant get close to their players to make a tackle

I hate playing semi-pro too but on pro they just walk past my players or i totally miss the tackle and there away. The only good thing is that they are still shiy finishers :p

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Guess ill drop down. On the demo i won on world class. Then again im west ham :p

MxPx
09-29-2011, 11:03 PM

Click B. ;)

Use RB to pull your defensive player forward
Switch to control of that player
Pick ball off with B.

xTGMx INF3RNO
09-29-2011, 11:05 PM
click b when close i can get close when i do then turn i miss :L

MxPx
09-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Pull another player over to double-team the player. Then block the pass routes.