PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Pro Mode

crispykiller96
09-29-2011, 11:00 PM
:woop:Hey guys i have just completed this game and its great now i have just started pro mode for pro achievement which is realy difficult and taking every area slowly and grabbing all item and treasure but i keep dieing is there any tips you could share also what guns to keep and what guns are the best to upgrade im on act 1.3 and keep getting owned

thanks

Joe

i got squeezed
09-30-2011, 01:27 AM
Well for starters, always aim at the legs and then knife once they're on the ground. Couple swipes of the knife should put them down, remember you don't have to kill every person.

Save your shotgun ammo for 3-6 people nearing you.

Always use yellow herbs and mix them with green to increase your health.

I would suggest beating Seperate Ways if you haven't already to get Ashley's Knight Armor costume since she's basically invincible.
Always watch your back, never stay in one place too long, somebody will always surprise attack
you.

There's more tips in this: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=330586

Fergy2k8
09-30-2011, 10:08 PM
I would suggest beating Seperate Ways if you haven't already to get Ashley's Knight Armor costume since she's basically invincible. I now I have to beat the main game on normal difficulty to unlock pro mode. But what about Seperate Ways / unlocking the bonus costume for Ashley? Can this be done on any difficulty?

Thanks. :)

i got squeezed
09-30-2011, 11:42 PM
I now I have to beat the main game on normal difficulty to unlock pro mode. But what about Seperate Ways / unlocking the bonus costume for Ashley? Can this be done on any difficulty?

Thanks. :)

I know that, you unlock pro mode by beating story once...

Seperate Ways has no difficulty, if you already started a Pro run you can't select another costume, you would have to restart.