PDA

View Full Version : infinite ammo

boomdizzle 2
09-30-2011, 03:17 AM
how do you unlock infinite ammo for guns?

i got squeezed
09-30-2011, 03:37 AM
You can't.

Only for the Chicago Typewriter, Infinite Rocket Launcher, P.R.L, and the Handcannon can get infinite ammo.

myjillvalentine
09-30-2011, 10:54 AM
You can't.

Only for the Chicago Typewriter, Infinite Rocket Launcher, P.R.L, and the Handcannon can get infinite ammo.

He's right there.
To get the Inf. Launcher and the Chicago Typewriter just beat the game once.
For the P.R.L you MUST beat Professional difficulty.
For the Handcannon you must get a Five Star Rating in Mercenaries.

EliteShadowMan
09-30-2011, 02:58 PM
You see what resident evil 5 did to people? made them into huge noobs who rely on infinite ammo.

i got squeezed
09-30-2011, 03:16 PM
You see what resident evil 5 did to people? made them into huge noobs who rely on infinite ammo.

Exactly, RE5 made people depend on infinite ammo and it was too easy. I hated the game, wasn't a real RE to me. Play the game without using any of the fun stuff, thats what a real RE fan would do.

JuSt BLaZe
09-30-2011, 04:51 PM

Hahaha, WOOORD! ;)

boomdizzle 2
10-01-2011, 11:05 AM

Up yours too pal

Btw, what type of gun is the P.R.L?

crispykiller96
10-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Ok resident evil 5 ruined the series so far hey the game was good fun and i enjoyed it especially the DLC but the best is resident evil 4 even better the old school cameras controls and ZOMBIES!!!! stuped crapcom dont make another game like resi 5 again or you will lose a loyal customer its that jap guy who took over who made resi 5 all action oriented as the other guy left rot in hell there was not one part in resident evil 5 hat scared me :confused:

JuSt BLaZe
10-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Btw, what type of gun is the P.R.L?

Before blastin' you with lots of explanations, here you go:

Resident Evil 4 gameplay : Play with P.R.L. 412 - YouTube

57arf0X360cub3
10-03-2011, 05:40 PM
That gun looks sweet!

xCGIx PUNISHER
10-03-2011, 06:48 PM
That's old P.R.L. 412 gameplay too. The newer P.R.L. 412 destroys shoots multiple beams at everything in the vicinity without even having to aim directly at. (Bear traps, crates, treasures, etc.)

So you can have 5 enemies in front of you, with 3 crates behind them, a spinel up in a tree, and 3 bear traps on the ground, and if you just shoot anywhere near them (like somewhere on your screen) it will kill all the enemies, destroy all the crates, shoot down the spinel and set off all the bear traps with one blast. It truly is a god gun.

alex1407
10-04-2011, 12:14 AM
It's not just Resident Evil 5,what about Silent Hill or Dead Space? You have to beat game on the hardest difficulty to get them anyway but it's a lot of fun replaying same difficulty with some insane gun!

EliteShadowMan
10-04-2011, 04:26 AM
It's not just Resident Evil 5,what about Silent Hill or Dead Space? You have to beat game on the hardest difficulty to get them anyway but it's a lot of fun replaying same difficulty with some insane gun!

yeah well at least those games were staying true to their roots for the most part. Unlike Resident Evil with it's going into action gameplay bs. RE4 was good but 5 was a huge letdown.

i got squeezed
10-05-2011, 02:08 AM

Now what Silent Hill game is it that you have unlimited ammo? Hmm? I only know of SH3 with the SMG, and Orgins where you get unlimited Rifle.

Also, I don't think Dead Space ever had infinte ammo.

EliteShadowMan
10-05-2011, 03:59 AM
Now what Silent Hill game is it that you have unlimited ammo? Hmm? I only know of SH3 with the SMG, and Orgins where you get unlimited Rifle.

Also, I don't think Dead Space ever had infinte ammo.

In Silent Hill: Homecoming if you beat the game on hard you unlocked this Laser Pistol/Ray Gun which had infinite ammo and killed most enemies in 1 hit.

And for Dead Space 2 there was the Foam Finger which you unlock which i think has infinite ammo

Van Dayyyyum
10-05-2011, 04:09 AM

You're so cool, bro.

EliteShadowMan
10-05-2011, 04:40 AM
You're so cool, bro.

almost as cool as your gamertag.

djones5
10-05-2011, 06:26 AM
almost as cool as your gamertag.

Nice attempt to defend yerself over the internet you tool.

EliteShadowMan
10-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Nice attempt to defend yerself over the internet you tool.

Defend myself??? I have no reason to defend myself from trolls. better than half you idiots that want infinite ammo cause you can't play a game legit to save your life.

Also you haven't posted shit in about 2 years or so and this is how you come back to the site? troll more. I'm done with this thread and you trolls trying to gang up on me.

Romefalls86
10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
I agree, the whole ammo scarcity was what made the RE series difficult. I mean, I remember playing RE2, praying for a locker in the Police station. They need to go back to that type of gameplay. You start to pick up on things, like shoot for the head or aim for the legs so that they fall and then you use your knife. I am hoping for a Umbrella return for RE6, it'd be nice to finally have some resolution.

Also, did anyone else notice while playing this, the gameplay was A LOT longer than pretty much any game out there right now? I beat Gears 3 Insane in 8 hours, still working on Normal for RE4 at 7 hours. I miss those games.

Oh, and yes, I think they should bring back the type writer, the whole "save whenever I want" really takes the challenge out of things.

Zander Soulwind
10-05-2011, 02:20 PM
This is why the first play through was always the best play through, you had to work with what you had and could find. I see no problem with getting infinite ammo on some guns once you've done something stupid hard like complete the story on professional or get five stars on Mercenaries which was pretty damn hard but I did love using Krauser. However, infinite ammo for all weapons, just plan stupid.

i got squeezed
10-05-2011, 07:04 PM
In Silent Hill: Homecoming if you beat the game on hard you unlocked this Laser Pistol/Ray Gun which had infinite ammo and killed most enemies in 1 hit.

And for Dead Space 2 there was the Foam Finger which you unlock which i think has infinite ammo

Totally forgot about the Laser Pistol, but at least you earned them unlike in RE5

Baihu1983
10-07-2011, 10:30 AM
I dont want infinite ammo but i may have cocked up my game. Im in the castle where you have to stand on the 2 blocks, problem is ive got no way near enough ammo to take out all the bad guys :(

i got squeezed
10-07-2011, 02:18 PM
I dont want infinite ammo but i may have cocked up my game. Im in the castle where you have to stand on the 2 blocks, problem is ive got no way near enough ammo to take out all the bad guys :(

Any grenades? You may have to dodge their swing and knife them until you get more ammo.

Brawl Kirby
10-08-2011, 04:49 AM

I like running riot with my infinite ammo guns in RE5 :)

joe joe
10-08-2011, 05:46 PM
you cant for all the guns

EliteShadowMan
10-10-2011, 05:54 PM
I like running riot with my infinite ammo guns in RE5 :)

I'll admit that it's fun to use Infinite Ammo to mess around on the game. But the developers should have locked the Infinite Ammo feature for Professional difficulty. It kind of defeats the purpose when you can bring an infinite rocket launcher and fuck everything up with 1 hit.

boomdizzle 2
10-10-2011, 11:54 PM
I'll admit that it's fun to use Infinite Ammo to mess around on the game. But the developers should have locked the Infinite Ammo feature for Professional difficulty. It kind of defeats the purpose when you can bring an infinite rocket launcher and fuck everything up with 1 hit.
I agree with this compleatly... I was hoping for infinite ammo to speed run through the game and such, not professional. I respect the fact that I will have to do some work to get that 150 point achievement

Darkforce412
10-15-2011, 02:16 AM
[QUOTE=EliteShadowMan;4554566]In Silent Hill: Homecoming if you beat the game on hard you unlocked this Laser Pistol/Ray Gun which had infinite ammo and killed most enemies in 1 hit.

im sorry how is that a bad thing i do that all the time its really fun.

DocRevolt
10-18-2011, 04:18 AM
The difference is that you had to beat the game on the hardest difficulty there. Since that meant that having it meant essentially finished the toughest thing you could do in that game, I'd say it was worth giving the player the opportunity to run around fucking shit up with a laser gun.

Gor1lla
10-18-2011, 05:38 AM
Wasn't it possible to get the alien gun in every SH game by completing the game with the UFO ending?