"We Few, We Happy Few" question

WaltXXX

I'm pretty sure this can't be done but does anyone know if you can do 4 player coop on same console?

I can answer this only because I tried it for the Prologue. It is the only level that I dont have for the cheevo. GOW3 will only allow you to sign in two controllers at a time. I thought, maybe, by having four controllers that I might be alright but nope, only two allowed. Still need to get that chapter done.

It puts the player on the track and when he dies the objective fails.

Play it on Arcade Mode, if the guest dies he will respawn if one person is alive.

Me and my friends were doing Insane story mode this morning, got stuck on Act 1 Chapter 4: Helping Hand, where you first fight the Gunker, stupidly hard as we had very little ammo, then evolving Drudges, then another Gunker, one person dies you have to restart etc, so I went looking around the internet today and play tested a little bit, and it count's if you do it on arcade, difficulty, amount of players, everything counts even with mutators on, and when someone dies you don't have to reload.

Super Reload, Instagib Melee and Super Exlplosions is what we used and Insane becomes casual, however they still hit hard.

How do you sign in a guest? Don't they need an XBL account? We were unable to do anything by local or split screen. Help me as a buddy and I wanted to try this last night.

Press Start from the start screen, then the 2nd controller hits Y, then you click A if the prompt comes up, should take back to the start screen, 2nd controller hits Y again and can sign in as your guest. And no, as long as you have gold, your guest account can do everything you can on Gears.

Press Start from the start screen, then the 2nd controller hits Y, then you click A if the prompt comes up, should take back to the start screen, 2nd controller hits Y again and can sign in as your guest. And no, as long as you have gold, your guest account can do everything you can on Gears.

I thought so. I swear I saw some people playing online with that (1) next to their name. I really just want to knock out Act 1. The rest you can find a game. I think I was signing in a profile and that is why it kept me local.

Thanks will try.

I've another question about this achievement: If I play public campaign, 3 players joins, and one player leaves in the middle of a chapter, do I have to restart the chapter since one left?

It seems to me that the game counts 'chapter completions' only at chapter end. So it doesn't matter how many guys there are playing at any other time, you need to have four players when finishing a chapter.

Found this out the hard way when playing public arcade in the final boss battle, and having a host who didn't want to skip the ending cinematic. One player left during it, and the chapter didn't count as a four-player.

Edited by Tom Pladgett

Play it on Arcade Mode, if the guest dies he will respawn if one person is alive.

Me and my friends were doing Insane story mode this morning, got stuck on Act 1 Chapter 4: Helping Hand, where you first fight the Gunker, stupidly hard as we had very little ammo, then evolving Drudges, then another Gunker, one person dies you have to restart etc, so I went looking around the internet today and play tested a little bit, and it count's if you do it on arcade, difficulty, amount of players, everything counts even with mutators on, and when someone dies you don't have to reload.

Super Reload, Instagib Melee and Super Exlplosions is what we used and Insane becomes casual, however they still hit hard.

Doesn't work. "Avoid the train" is an objective, failing to do so fails the objective. I had a stubborn player in arcade who would not leave the silverback behind and constantly got railed by the train. It failed the mission.

It seems to me that the game counts 'chapter completions' only at chapter end. So it doesn't matter how many guys there are playing at any other time, you need to have four players when finishing a chapter.

Found this out the hard way when playing public arcade in the final boss battle, and having a host who didn't want to skip the ending cinematic. One player left during it, and the chapter didn't count as a four-player.

Thank you!