PDA

View Full Version : career mode achievement guide

West ham fc
09-30-2011, 11:55 AM
this is a guide to get you career mode achievements

1) Trophy Time 50
Win the league title in any league in Career Mode ----

pick manchester united and put it on semi-pro then go to calendar and sim alway through to the end of the season ( takes 30 minutes to do )

2) Procrastinator 15
Sign a player on Deadline Day in the transfer window in Career Mode ---------------

easy to do pick someone like manchester united or man city and when the 20th of august comes try and sign a couple of players from 20th to 29 then when 31st comes you should get this achievement or just dont accept the deal till 31st

3) Fully Formed 30
Have three players be in full form at the same time on your club in Career Mode -----------

easy to do just pick manchester or man city just the same as i said in the first 1 just sim alway through to the end of the season and you should get this in the first 5 mins of the season

4) Youth is Served 20
Sign a player to your youth squad in Career Mode -------------

just go to youth squad and sign 2 scouts and put them on 3 months sim alway through and you should get a message saying we just found you a player then sign him then you will get the achievement

5) Puppet Master 10
Talk to the Press in Career Mode ---------------

easy really just come up to a friendly or season game 4 days before that you will get a press talk press the X button then you will get this achievement

6) Massive Signing -- Pick an nPower Championship team. Put the Budget as semi-pro so you'll start w/ ~6 million budget. Sign a 30+ yr old player, so the transfer fee is under 6 million and make sure he's like a 72-75 overall. Achievement unlocked. Takes 5 minutes.

p.s. I was using American dollars as my currency.

hope this helps with you getting the career achievements if u have any questions about them just inbox me and i will help you out :)

Eggnogga
09-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Massive Signing -- Pick an nPower Championship team. Put the Budget as semi-pro so you'll start w/ ~6 million budget. Sign a 30+ yr old player, so the transfer fee is under 6 million and make sure he's like a 72-75 overall. Achievement unlocked. Takes 5 minutes.

West ham fc
09-30-2011, 12:26 PM
Massive Signing -- Pick an nPower Championship team. Put the Budget as semi-pro so you'll start w/ ~6 million budget. Sign a 30+ yr old player, so the transfer fee is under 6 million and make sure he's like a 72-75 overall. Achievement unlocked. Takes 5 minutes.

cheers :) i will update

West ham fc
09-30-2011, 12:37 PM

What team you use

Eggnogga
09-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Coventry City. I believe their best player is an overall 71. So, just needed to find at least a 72. Pedro Mendes was who I found, he's a 73 overall and his transfer fee was 4.5 million.

West ham fc
09-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Coventry City. I believe their best player is an overall 71. So, just needed to find at least a 72. Pedro Mendes was who I found, he's a 73 overall and his transfer fee was 4.5 million.

Yeah cheers just done this and it works fine. Cheers for the update mate thank you

DevilDawg67
09-30-2011, 04:06 PM
I am using Oxford United so these should work. Thank you!!!

Jeckdaddy
09-30-2011, 08:27 PM
I simmed the league with man utd...won...no achievement. WTF?

iAlexOnFire
09-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Thanks, this helped.

West ham fc
09-30-2011, 08:46 PM
I simmed the league with man utd...won...no achievement. WTF?

It should mate keep trying others have said it worked. But I do know there's something wrong with xbox live on fifa tonight. So keep trying and will work.

West ham fc
09-30-2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks, this helped.

That's ok mate. I only did this as its the same as fifa 11 and no post saying how to do it so I fort worth a shot and it works. Glad it work. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game :)

vithzeral
09-30-2011, 08:54 PM
I did all of them with Man City to save time; they have a massive transfer budget so it's easy to sign any player you want. United will sell you Vidic and Ferdinand if you make the bids at the same time (the AI is stupid :woop:) handing you an easy league title.

Matt36
10-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Brilliant guide, thanks a lot guys! :)