PDA

View Full Version : Glitch on the Custom Challenges?!?

Turbo VDuB 44
07-23-2007, 11:28 PM
I set this game down a few months ago at 980 pts..needing only the inter-club and challenge wins achievements. I decided to pick it back up and try to get the 1000. I got the inter-clubs with no problem...but every Diner i go to, there are no races...i refresh it and still none...i know i'm connected to xbox live and i refresh the lists yet no races or challenges come up. Is there a new glitch or something...i don't want to be stuck at 990 GS....

Turbo VDuB 44
07-24-2007, 04:50 AM
I don't mean to double post but does anyone at least have ideas? i've tried different cars going into them...i've gone to every dine-in on the island...any ideas please post....thanks in advance

Ho5tiLe D
07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
i have heard that the TDU servers are down. But just for the custom challange. I still have to get that one as well. pluss the 5,000 miles. and Inter-club.

Molneze3
07-30-2007, 08:43 AM
So does anyone have any idea when the servers are going to be back up?

Ho5tiLe D
08-03-2007, 08:15 PM
any info on the servers going back up would be great. we should write atari or whoever is incharge. haha

Ho5tiLe D
08-03-2007, 08:15 PM
dang molenese 73k, you are hardcore

Turbo VDuB 44
08-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Ho5tile, that's 2 different threads you added something in the exact same minute, instead of Editing your previous post. And you posted in at least 10 different threads for TDU alone, several of which were no more than 5 words. Be careful or you could get banned for spamming like whoa in this forum.

On topic, I have been reading that the servers will be down for at least a month...Just rumors but It's the last damn achievement I need...anyone else heard otherwise?

Ho5tiLe D
08-07-2007, 05:35 PM
sorry dub i didnt even think of that. im relatively new to the site, and was just adding my .o2 to the threads. will be more careful from now on. anyways, as long as the custom challenge server will go back up that is fine with me. because i dont want to be stuck at 990 in this game. and i really enjoyed playing it. prob the most time consuming racer ive played. kinda of a RPG Racer

Molneze3
08-15-2007, 04:21 AM
Man... i really hope that rumor is true. I keep checking back, and...nothing. It will really piss me off if i have to be stuck at 990! But ohhhh well i guess, thats what i get for waiting so long to play the game, when i bought it new shortly after it came out!

Turbo VDuB 44
08-15-2007, 05:00 AM
I didnt buy it til like late march so i never had a chance to take advantage of the glitch on the customs right off the bat...now if only they were to fix their servers...

MadcatNL
08-15-2007, 10:37 PM
I have been browsing the Atari forums and all I found there was fans asking for when it would be fixed, but no official word from Atari on anything. Bad stuff for sure. I just started playing this game again after about ten months and I really want to finish it, so I'm hoping the problem is fixed soon.

Molneze3
08-17-2007, 06:54 AM
It doesn't make any sense why that part of the game would be locked out. You can still go race randome people, get into ranked, and club matches! Why would they just close the Challenge section. A lot of people like that part

MadcatNL
08-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Dunno, maybe the same as the Trade, a glitch in the system, can't think of any other reason. Someone on the Atari forums said it maybe because they need the server space to test TDU, but that sounds like BS.

I am just hoping the challenges come back soon.

Turbo VDuB 44
08-19-2007, 05:55 PM
seriously....i'm sick of 990....it's driving me insane

Molneze3
08-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Yesterday i tried to play this game, and there was an auto update...then when i tried to load my save, it said that "i had downloaded content that was no longer available". And it wouldn't let me load up my game. So i deleted every one of the extra downloads except my profile...and still says the same thing! If i have to delete my entire game profile just to play again and the custom challenges still arn't up, i'm gonna be soo pissed! Anyone know if they are up yet?

Turbo VDuB 44
08-19-2007, 08:02 PM
i dont think they are up yet but i will get on tonight and see what the update is....

BraindeadRacer
08-20-2007, 03:09 AM
Atari also missed their last, and final Financial Report again on the NASDAQ. They're in deep trouble, guys. This is the third time they've refused/forgot to send in their Financial Losses and Winnings.

Atari hasn't done a damn thing to any game they've got out there.

If they're in financial trouble, it would make sense of why theyre not fixing the problems. I wonder what Eden is doing at this time if Atari refuses to do anything at all.

The achievements' so easy, and yet so goddamn far away. Oh wait, that doesn't make you feel any better :(

Turbo VDuB 44
08-20-2007, 03:14 AM
Even thought that sucks and makes me feel worse...at least i have some sort of news...thanks for the update and if anyone hears anything post please...

Molneze3
09-20-2007, 12:12 AM
So... it seems that this achievement is forever lost!! NOOOOOOOOOOO Stuck at 990.

Pandora... anyway you can change it to the "Test Drive: Unlimited 980, 990 or 1000" club?? Pleases. It really sucks i decided to start this game late! DAMN!!!

I guess we can add the "Custom Challenge Victories" & "Sharing Custom Challenges" to the "Lost Achievement" list:mad:

Shinobi273
10-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey someone on the unachieveable thread was saying that the TDU servers are back up.
Can anyone confirm this?

Molneze3
10-10-2007, 08:45 PM
I also heard the good news. Unfortunalty i got rid of my copy figuring that the achievement was lost for ever. But i did relay the message that the servers were back up to a friend of mine that is currently going through the game, and he confirmed the rumor.

According to him, he IS able to get into the Custom Challeges in the Diners. The servers ARE back up!!!!! Finally, the full 1000. Now i just hope that they are still up by the time i get the game!

Shinobi273
10-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I also heard the good news. Unfortunalty i got rid of my copy figuring that the achievement was lost for ever. But i did relay the message that the servers were back up to a friend of mine that is currently going through the game, and he confirmed the rumor.

According to him, he IS able to get into the Custom Challeges in the Diners. The servers ARE back up!!!!! Finally, the full 1000. Now i just hope that they are still up by the time i get the game!

OMG f***ing sweet. I know this game's price has been going down and was wanting to buy it but not if I couldn't get the 1000. Too bad there are so many games that are must play this season.

Ho5tiLe D
10-11-2007, 06:57 AM
i can only hope that no one challenges my time, ive been waiting months for the servers to go back up. maybe ill just make a really stupid race that no one will do. :) peace