PDA

View Full Version : Online very frustrating

hocks88
09-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Hey I have just got the new fifa game. Now on previous game I felt I was quite a good player generally winning a few games online then maybe losing one, but I was always quite consistent. However this year I have played 4 and lost 4, and lost badly. I dont know if this is because the new defending is taking time to get used to cause I keep getting ripped open. Also I used the dynamic camera angle so do not see lots of the pitch so I might need to change that, or maybe I have just become rubbish at the game. Is anyone else experiencing these problems or is it just me?

romanzad
09-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Hey I have just got the new fifa game. Now on previous game I felt I was quite a good player generally winning a few games online then maybe losing one, but I was always quite consistent. However this year I have played 4 and lost 4, and lost badly. I dont know if this is because the new defending is taking time to get used to cause I keep getting ripped open. Also I used the dynamic camera angle so do not see lots of the pitch so I might need to change that, or maybe I have just become rubbish at the game. Is anyone else experiencing these problems or is it just me?

took me a few games to adjust to the new defending system, you have to be ALOT more patient and sit off the attackers and wait for them to make a mistake rather then force one... you really do have to go back to football basics, find space, pass and move etc and youll appreciate the new fifa for what it is!

concentration is crucial.... might need to change the camera angle too, need to see the space around you!!

loz488
09-30-2011, 04:34 PM

Takes time and a bit of jigging the buttons around to find what suits u, when u find the right button layout it really makes it a gret game and you wont get "cut open" anymore!

rob magic
09-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Im having the same problem. I have been getting my arse handed to me in every game. I started as Arsenal and got beat 3-0 and I didnt even get a shot on goal. So i tried Man U and got beat 8-4. Barcelona was my next try and it was 0-0 til the 90th minute and I somehow managed to score a header then the guy quit on me. My other problem is that whoever I am the team Im playing against seem to be always faster. I also get lag in some games but not others. Maybe Im just rubbish.

hocks88
09-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for all of your advice, I guess it's just practice practice practice.

Sniper Riflez
09-30-2011, 04:45 PM
I think people can't use the new defending.

Had 2 people quit out before half time after getting their asses kicked and i've onlyplayed 3 games.

Someone on my friends list beat somebody 11-0. LOL.

MxPx
09-30-2011, 06:18 PM
I really don't understand how everyone complains about the new defending...you don't HAVE to use it. It's optional. All it does is let you strafe back in forth in front of the player with the ball. Just control the defensive players like you used to (like a forward/striker), if you don't like it.

All I do...position myself in front of player with ball...dash in and pick it off. Problem solved.