PDA

View Full Version : Health

dang racoons
09-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Is it me or do you die way to quickly on this game, most of the time Im dead before I can drop a med pack. Is this just me thinking this or did they lower the health cause if so I hope they raise it.

StolenPaper18
09-30-2011, 04:39 PM
I think the health is fine where it is. If anything I think they should lower it a tad instead of raising it.

CGPsaint
09-30-2011, 04:50 PM
The health isn't the problem. I don't think that you always get a hit indicator when you are taking damage. You may think that you have full health, but your health has actually been lowered and then the final shot feels like a one hit kill.

xKRAIZEEMANx
09-30-2011, 05:19 PM
I have always played Hardcore, so it feels about right to me.

CIF
09-30-2011, 05:27 PM
It definitely feels a bit lower, which imo makes camping all the more appealing.

CGPsaint
09-30-2011, 07:27 PM
It definitely feels a bit lower, which imo makes camping all the more appealing.

Noooooooooo!!! Don't go towards the light... Camping is NOT the answer! Playing smarter is the answer!

xXx3NIGM4xXx
09-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Noooooooooo!!! Don't go towards the light... Camping is NOT the answer! Playing smarter is the answer!

^ This.

I feel the health is fine. I looked up my Battlefield stats for the Beta, and I'm 55-17 over my first hour. Dying hasn't been too bad for me, and I feel I play smart. For example, I was defending B in the Subway. I kid you not, an entire squad marched right into the tight corridor leading to B. I mowed them all down TWICE.

Yes, I was camping, but I was also defending. Did they think I was just going to let them walk in and plant? I'd hope not. Anyway, the third time they got wise and actually flanked me. I got around on them but, four v. one isn't exactly an easy fight to win.

Overall, loving this Beta though. :)

CGPsaint
09-30-2011, 08:11 PM
^ This.

I feel the health is fine. I looked up my Battlefield stats for the Beta, and I'm 55-17 over my first hour. Dying hasn't been too bad for me, and I feel I play smart. For example, I was defending B in the Subway. I kid you not, an entire squad marched right into the tight corridor leading to B. I mowed them all down TWICE.

Yes, I was camping, but I was also defending. Did they think I was just going to let them walk in and plant? I'd hope not. Anyway, the third time they got wise and actually flanked me. I got around on them but, four v. one isn't exactly an easy fight to win.

Overall, loving this Beta though. :)

I'm not sure you can be accused of "camping" in a Rush game type, seeing as how it's your objective to prevent the other team from blowing up your shit. :D

dang racoons
09-30-2011, 08:32 PM
I will say after putting more time into it it seems more natural now. It mainly seemed to be snipers that were giving me the feeling health was lower.

MediumMelanin
09-30-2011, 09:12 PM
I usually play hardcore in Battlefield Bad Company, and it feels like hardcore, well, almost. Just a couple of bullets shy, imagine how hardcore is gonna be like? LOL! I hope they tweak the health damage.

Barad
10-01-2011, 10:30 AM
It's fine with me, remember if you getting killed quick then you can kill others quick too!