PDA

View Full Version : A rank and Battle mode

Dj Ronin
09-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Awesome game love the fact its not been changed apart from the resoloution, otherwise defeats the nostalgia effect of it.

1) Beat the main game with an A rank, am I right in assuming the only hard save you can do is the "transition" bit disc1 too 2 used to be and still get this achievement?

2) Battlemode I got 6mins 10 with original clare using only the crossbow and only got a B rank.

If any can shed any light on either point that would be great :)

Rit1988
09-30-2011, 07:32 PM
battle mode with original Claire I got something like 5.56 and got an A so you might of just missed out, still not sure on how it works, if you can use F aid sprays ETC, or it might just go on time I.E under 6 mins

Teh Paralyzer
09-30-2011, 08:53 PM
Yes you can save your game during the part 1 to 2 switch.

It doesnt count as a save as it will say Save 00

Example lets say you saved your game oncd

Claire/01/ S.Room

And then you save during the transition

Then you get

Claire/01/ End of Part 1

Or something like that. So for going without any saves you want a Claire/00

For Battle Game the Ranks are Time related.

Dj Ronin
10-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I got 6mins 09secs and got an A rank how messed up is that!!? Also with Steve where are the replica lugers? Do you just find them in the main game and dump them in the box to unlock him?

Teh Paralyzer
10-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I got 6mins 09secs and got an A rank how messed up is that!!? Also with Steve where are the replica lugers? Do you just find them in the main game and dump them in the box to unlock him?

As Chris (main game) in the Save Room with the painting of a volcano and water and stuff there is a dresser with colors on it.

Open it uhhh damn... GR RE BL BR and you should obtain the Lugar. Just dump it in the item box and youre good to go.

If i said the colors out of order I apollogize im having a hard time remembering it. But examine the picture for the clue.

T0b3
10-02-2011, 10:37 AM

It ain't messed up, you get an A rank with the time of 06:09:99.

xRyudo
10-02-2011, 11:36 AM
As Chris (main game) in the Save Room with the painting of a volcano and water and stuff there is a dresser with colors on it.

Open it uhhh damn... GR RE BL BR and you should obtain the Lugar. Just dump it in the item box and youre good to go.

If i said the colors out of order I apollogize im having a hard time remembering it. But examine the picture for the clue.

Just think of the RGB Color Model.
RE, GR, BL, then BR.

Located in the Save Room which is in the hall for the Elevator Battery when you play as Chris.

Dj Ronin
10-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Found guys ;) I know how the battle game time just meant messed up the fact I was .5 of a second out ;)

BUZZARDIO 1080
10-05-2011, 11:13 AM
i thought the wesker battle game was gonna be impossible, did it after 4 goes, and didnt find it to bad ,(probably due to the easy boss fight/no real time limit) , but those time limits for the other guys are whats really giving me problems.
any tips for chris boss fight?(second part)

Zombiedrd
10-06-2011, 02:59 AM
i thought the wesker battle game was gonna be impossible, did it after 4 goes, and didnt find it to bad ,(probably due to the easy boss fight/no real time limit) , but those time limits for the other guys are whats really giving me problems.

Is there a way to shake zombies off? Also, is there any tactics for groups. I keep getting destroyed by zombies in small groups of 2-3 in tight corridors.

BUZZARDIO 1080
10-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Is there a way to shake zombies off? Also, is there any tactics for groups. I keep getting destroyed by zombies in small groups of 2-3 in tight corridors.

Shaking zombies of is essential and just done by wiggling the d stick.
i also had lots of joy knifing zombags knees making them fall, then finishing them when they are down.Any zombies near a zombie you shake of will normally fall over aswell, so if you go for the middle zombie in a crowd ,let him bite you and when hes pushed off most of the ones near him will fall aswell.
but for the most part you want to slash em at the knees.
the key to wesker i think is to take it one room at a time ,if you dont get the magnum out of the fruity , then restart cuz you just aint gonna make it, when you do get magnum , you can afford yourself one shot before the boss as alexia only takes 5 maggy rounds ( i used my spare shot in the room where steves dad gets it in the game).
take your time, slash the kness, make sure you get the maggy and finally memorize all health locations and you should be fine.

Beheaded Dragon
10-07-2011, 01:31 PM

press RT+Up+X repeatedly and you will hit her almost every time because of the auto aim;)

DarkSephiroth
11-05-2012, 03:29 PM
I hate Weskers battle mode so much... I guess my dpad is too broken for this game as it's impossible for me to get the zombies off without taking that much damage compared to some videos I watch...
I also have memorized the battle mode and health item locations but there's just too much BS.

It also annoys me that everyone elses battle modes were a joke compared to this.

Edit: Finally did it!

Here's my tips:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=398226