Reconnaissance Ribbon?

Gazzoid

How exactly do you get the Reconnaissance Ribbon?

According to the description it says: 'In Ghost Cam, spotted 3 weapons before they were picked up'. Do you just have to go into Ghost Cam and float around/into 3 map weapons on the ground? I swear I did that, but no ribbon popped up. Or am I misinterpreting it?

Thanks

Looking at what it says i believe you have to mark a weapon before someone picks that weapon up. So when you mark it someone must pick it up. Then just do it 2 more times for the ribbon.

That's what it seems like to me, i've never tried going for the ribbon myself so im not sure :p.

Looking at what it says i believe you have to mark a weapon before someone picks that weapon up. So when you mark it someone must pick it up. Then just do it 2 more times for the ribbon.

That's what it seems like to me, i've never tried going for the ribbon myself so im not sure :p.

Marking it did cross my mind at one point, but how can you during Ghost Cam? I'm pretty certain I pressed the left stick but nothing happened. I'll give it another go and see...

You're correct. So if you spot a dropped weapon (by an enemy or whatever), someone has to interact with it. You can have someone keep switching weapons and you can tag them before they pick them up and you'll get it.

But yes, it's not just spotting, but spotting and then having a teammate pick them up/interact with them as well.

Ahh, dropped weapons... I thought it was the map weapons that re-spawn... I still had no idea you could mark things whilst in Ghost Cam though.

If someone has to interact with it straight after then that could be a problem. I doubt anyone will and I haven't got anyone who would be willing to do such a pointless exercise.

Thanks for clearing it up anyway. ;)

I've tried marking weapons dropped by other players, but nothing happens; both with the left and right sticks. How do you do it?

I think marking stuff in ghost cam is only possible in Horde mode, if you could do it in competitive multiplayer it would be pretty unfair.

Edited by Delta438

I think marking stuff in ghost cam is only possible in Horde mode, if you could do it in competitive multiplayer it would be pretty unfair.

I did it! And you're absolutely right, it can only be done in Horde. So for anyone who wants to know: either get a friend or use another controller, kill a couple of enemies that drop weapons, get killed (the player that wants the ribbon), point out the weapon with the left stick in Ghost Cam, and get the other player/controller to pick it up. Also, it has to be done three times in a row too!

Cheers!