PDA

View Full Version : Insane combo?

Varkovsky
09-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Been trying to unlock this for awhile now. Keep getting great and awesome but no insane.

Anyone know what constitutes a combo? Getting very frustrated with something that sounds so simple :uzi:

ponypo2001
09-30-2011, 07:55 PM
I do believe it's linked to continuous hits without being hit yourself. Some of the larger challenges for killing 100 enemies are good spots for this. Just use one of your AOE abilities if you have one and avoid damage. I actually hit my first uncanny combo today which I believe is the max.

Varkovsky
09-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Been trying on the challenge that needs you to kill 100 enemies with colossus one. The most I can get is awesome combo. The enemies trickle in so slowly and that's what I think is breaking my combo.

I also find that they tend not to bunch up, which is annoying. Where did you get the uncanny combo?

v SnOwMaN v
09-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Just got it.

I was in a challenge area where the mutants get drained from their cells. Well I was fighting and I hit RT+B and then right after that I hit RT+X. Achievement unlocked.

The RT+B was the evasive move where its a streak of lightening coming from hands and then did the vortex spin. I'm playing as the other guy and not the football player.

mist3rd0rk
10-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Which power did you chose?

surreal_82
10-03-2011, 07:32 PM
most simple way i popped the insane combo was use colussus defensive power (Shoulder Barge) and spam that at huge waves of enemies until said combo reached.

Has worked several times now. Add pyro or surge offensive gene to help cause as well.

But generally just keep shoulder barging away at as many enemies as poss and it should ping

the action frampton
10-03-2011, 08:46 PM
If you are using the blades ability, use void rift and it's super easy once it's on level 3. You fly around the screen hitting up to 12 enemies at a time (and it's impissible to get hit while using it). It's you've got maximum M power then you can do it 3 times in a row. I've just been grinding out a few kills on challenge 7 and can get 2-3 uncanny combos each time! I'm using Aimi if that makes a difference.

Hope it helps

Backstaged
10-03-2011, 10:07 PM
most simple way i popped the insane combo was use colussus defensive power (Shoulder Barge) and spam that at huge waves of enemies until said combo reached.

Has worked several times now. Add pyro or surge offensive gene to help cause as well.

But generally just keep shoulder barging away at as many enemies as poss and it should ping

I did this also and can confirm it's a really quick way to pop the achievement.

Panznerr
10-04-2011, 09:13 PM
I got the insane combo by using the Obsidian Titan form and just spamming the attack button around the enemies.