PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of...?

MxPx
09-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Stadiums...balls...etc. Is it just for fun? (I understand stadiums offer a certain morale boost.) I don't see the need in having a hundred different colored balls in my club, so I usually sell them off once I get them. But I've noticed...they always get bought up within minutes. Makes me think that I am possibly missing a certain aspect of the game...why are people buying these things? Just because they can?

markmck17
09-30-2011, 08:02 PM
Think so, although I got a an orange coloured ball in my free pack! I hate it looks as if there kicking a dirty orange about so will be purchasing a new one later!

I think the rarer balls obviously carry some value

MxPx
09-30-2011, 08:05 PM
Think so, although I got a an orange coloured ball in my free pack! I hate it looks as if there kicking a dirty orange about so will be purchasing a new one later!

I think the rarer balls obviously carry some value

But what is the extent to that value? What I mean is...there doesn't seem to be any sort of "Collect all the balls" achievement, or any benefit to having them. Stadiums offer a perk of morale boost, which makes having certain rare stadiums more significant than others, but from what I've seen, there's no benefit to balls. Oh well. :)

WoodsMonk
09-30-2011, 08:09 PM
I wish they'd bring back the collectors album which they had in Fifa 09 UT :(

markmck17
09-30-2011, 08:38 PM
No value as such, but to the 12 year old kids that play UT they are going to spend coin on the best ball available! Maby just the snobbery factor? "your rubbish!" "yeh but my balls better than your ball"