Secret Achievement Glitched?

Dazz

I've tried this twice now, first time when I went through the campaign on Casual day after release and didn't touch any ash people. No achievement.

Tried a few hours ago, this time not even firing my gun and letting the AI on my team do all the shooting, again, no achievement and I walked as slow as you can in the game making sure to not even go within 10 feet of the ash people.

Anyone else had this issue?

there's a video posted in the achievement guide.. maybe look at that

Hopefully that wasn't sarcasm and was genuinely heartfelt because my mood thanks to non-gaming things right now would take that as an insult my man.

And no, there was no video last time I checked these forums, which was last wednesday to glance at the ribbon unlocking guide briefly.

Thanks anyway. The other two guys above your post pretty much helped me out so your post was pretty useless in a sense. Unless you're trying to up your post count.

ah.. i guess the video was just posted recently then, but the cell is right after you enter the main building on the right.. buncha weapons inside

Like this guy said, after the bearded dude talks to the Ash guy about how he'll let you in and the door opens walk forward a bit and on the right side you'll see a celled/barred door with a woman behind the counter. She'll make a comment (positive if you did it, negative if you failed), after the (positive) comment "maybe you COG aren't all bad" or whatever. It'll open and you should get the achievement. It's before you get to Griffin's office/door.

Best of luck. And the AI can mess with the Ash people, just not human players.