Why is the Queen human?

Aiden 514

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is the first 'perfect soldier' from the New Hope facility spotted in Gears 2. She then broke out with Locust and went to Mt. Kandahar. This is why no-one had been at New Hope for years and why Locust were overrunning the place. Then she realised about the lambency and they've been fighting ever since to get out.

JUST MY THEORY IN A NUTSHELL.

I think she is the first 'perfect soldier' from the New Hope facility spotted in Gears 2. She then broke out with Locust and went to Mt. Kandahar. This is why no-one had been at New Hope for years and why Locust were overrunning the place. Then she realised about the lambency and they've been fighting ever since to get out.

This is the most likely answer. If you remember their is an audio log or a collectable letter that talks about a young girl and her transformation and how she is getting stronger. It is my belief they are talking about Myrra

She does look a bit like Ruth. And the concept art for the Sires labels them as "The Forefathers of the Locust, these beings are neither fully human nor Locust." Then when the COG shut down the New Hope facility they tossed some of the "children" under mount Kadar to be rid of them. Which as we know is what Humanity has been using the Hollow for, for centuries. They through junk down there. The Hollow was a dumping grounds. Hell enough high quality junk got tossed down there the Locust were able to build the original Torque bows (which are Magnetic Accelerator Cannons) from scrap.

Source:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ex_QT0zK1Ck/TejVE-z7RUI/AAAAAAAAAHY/ETdFz4wKHK8/s1600/Sire2.jpg

A Gears 2 collectible talks of one subject who was a success, a perfect human-Locust hybrid who is immune to Imulsion sickness. Her name was Ruth and I believe she was just a child at the time. Probably angry at the brutality of the tests done by humans (her own people) she took to leading the Locusts and became Queen Myrrah.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/828050-The-DEFINITIVE-Fact(s)-About-the-Sires-and-Myrrah-(AKA-The-Nashtyboy-Thread)?p=29056086#post29056086

no i really do think she might be cuz wheres his mom n i been hearing alot of rumors saying she is his son.

The EPIC staff has stated mutiple multiple times that the Queen is not Marcus' mother. To the point that Cliffy B got tired of that question on Twitter called everyone who thought that idiots and swore that he would not answer that question ever again.

TLDR: NO SHE IS NOT ELAIN FENIX. EPIC has given us more then enough evidence to assume she is a new hope subject or rouge scientist.

It's only a little thing, but IIRC we see the "Locust Queen" in the literally final two or three seconds of Gears 1's campaign. That queen looked like a "pure" Locust, looks nothing like the human-looking (lol) Myrrah (sp?).

Maybe there was a succession of queens?

btw I haven't read any of the novels

It's only a little thing, but IIRC we see the "Locust Queen" in the literally final two or three seconds of Gears 1's campaign. That queen looked like a "pure" Locust, looks nothing like the human-looking (lol) Myrrah (sp?).

Maybe there was a succession of queens?

btw I haven't read any of the novels

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LULz

tell me who said that guy over the hydra was the queen?

the guy on the hydra is skorge but the creators said that it was there first idea of skorge but then they changed his model and everything in gears 2

if you notice the hydra he was riding it was pretty obvious.

I really hoped that we would get some information about Myrrah during the campaign. Now that we didn't really get to know anything more about her I hope they will explain it in some other way.

I really liked the campaign for Gears 3 but I still think they left to many questions unanswered. Who and what queen Myrrah is was one of them for sure. :(

no i really do think she might be cuz wheres his mom n i been hearing alot of rumors saying she is his son.

So because there is a lack of a mother figure and people tell you shes his mom makes you believe it's true?

errr..... You should think a little more for yourself; there's no evidence supporting this idea.

She is not his mother. In one of the books Marcus says that him and his father found his mothers body in the tunnels she was studying.

this fits perfectly with my backstory for the queen.

marcus's mom dies, dad cant take it, and tries to resurect he and does but creates the queen instead.

this how he knew they existed b4 they attacked.

;)

So because there is a lack of a mother figure and people tell you shes his mom makes you believe it's true?

errr..... You should think a little more for yourself; there's no evidence supporting this idea.

i heard about it soooooooooo many times and it got me thinking that she was like a twist u know gasp!!!!!!! that can not be lol

I love how people think just because cliffy bitch says "shes not his mom" means anything. First off a character that involved in the story wouldn't just be an answered question off the bat. That's like saying to the fans before gears 3 comes out "oh by the way Dom dies halfway through the game :) sorry"

Honestly who cares who she is. She could be any one and unless you've read every book it wont matter to you because you'll have no idea who the person is. The question is why is she human. Or half human.