PDA

View Full Version : Why can't i get to 59th min on FUT??

NrGxNanaki
09-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Hey guys im trying to get upto the 59th min on FUT and for some reason it will not let me :( anyone else having this problem??

the_tubster
10-01-2011, 06:33 AM
If you mean you are getting kicked out of FUT during everygame before the 59th im having similar issues. I rarely complete a full match before being kicked out of FUT. and thats from playing against the CPU

JrdRIOT
10-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Hey guys im trying to get upto the 59th min on FUT and for some reason it will not let me :( anyone else having this problem??

Don't waste your time, Everyone knows about this method of making money, there is by far many other better ways of making money, I already have my team completed and still over 300k left.

romanzad
10-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Don't waste your time, Everyone knows about this method of making money, there is by far many other better ways of making money, I already have my team completed and still over 300k left.

its still a quick way of getting good players cheap though, i got nzgobia for 200coins yesterday! but please enlighten us on these better ways ;)

Morbido
10-03-2011, 02:53 PM

Do tell.

OT I had the same problem. Got to page 177 (54 mins left) and could go no further. To sort it, go back a page and then you should be able to get there.

JrdRIOT
10-04-2011, 08:24 AM
My method won't really help you but this is how i got my money:
Due to having the game early i managed to buy a ton of cards i knew would sell for more when it came out, I've got loads of player formation cards (41212/442/433) and others as well as player fitness and player position cards.
I've had to make a back up account to store a lot of them.
Also getting Inform RVP and Mandanda in the same pack helped too.

SatNiteEduardo
10-04-2011, 11:16 AM

I don't know this method so what is it?