Possible DLC?

Glacial

I don't know if I have missed something but when you first see Adam fenix he gives Baird a disc about 'everything' yet he did not seem to actually look at it while I was playing through campaign.

P.s sorry if bad grammar using phone and autotypes..

I believe the disc is what you see him looking at in the campaign.

DLC for campaign and multiplayer has already been announced. The campaign DLC will be like seeing the story through other characters eyes. Adam Fenix and Dom Santiago will not playable in this DLC.

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1196869p1.html

They have only confirmed this about the first DLC campaign instalment still plenty more chances for more DLC to come on it's way.

DLC for campaign and multiplayer has already been announced. The campaign DLC will be like seeing the story through other characters eyes. Adam Fenix and Dom Santiago will not playable in this DLC.

It's also been hinted by Rod that we can expect more then just 1 campaign DLC. Maybe not in each of the 4 announced releases but I would really hope so. Barrick and possibly one of the Echo squads will be featured or Barrick might have actually survived his unarmored fisticuffs fight with those Bloodmounts.

I thought so, wonder if it tells anymore information about the locust or the queen. If Baird did not look at the disc it must be DLC because why give Baird such an important disc and not actually show what is on it.

Adam said it would explain why it is he did the things he did. Its highly likely it'll have some information on the Locust and the Queen but probably not everything we want to know.