PDA

View Full Version : Too fast for you glitch

tray
09-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Anyone had problems with this challenge? I have my spiderman 100% upgraded, finished all level on hard, 179/180 but i cant hit 5 enemies in a row with a charge and i tried on all places possible. Always stays at 3/5.
I founded out that buying the dlc may be an option but i dont wanna pay for something that i don't need.

minh2
03-09-2012, 05:37 AM
old post, but giong to provide a solution for future players.

kill the shielded ennemies 1st before charging for the Too Fast for you Challenge.

make sure you have the Charge Attack Level 2 or 3 unlocked.

TheBritt2001
10-02-2012, 06:11 PM
I actually had a LOT of trouble getting this one. It didn't seem to matter how many times I tried to get it I just couldn't and I'm 100% certain I had 5/6 enemies hit with the charge attack on numerous occasions.

I even got to the point later in the level where you have a line of gunmen and I spent around ten minutes throwing them all into a huddle so that there were five of them grouped up and tried it there, still to no avail!!

In the end I figured that it might be a problem with the suit I was wearing. I had the Cosmic suit on and I guessed there was a possibility that the new charge attack wasn't counted as a 'charge attack' but something else. I switched to a normal suit for the game and guess what - it worked. If anyone else has trouble with this and you're wearing the Cosmic suit, try taking it off.