Are you happy (major spoilers)

bigbawz

Are you happy about Dom dying.On the one hand it was a good death where he avenged his family but on the other....It's Dom and he's badass.Was expecting him to make it to the end and learn to move on.Either way the scene where he died was brilliantly set out.

R.I.P Dom,You will be missed

It don't matter how many posts he has, he's been a member for 2 years and should be common sense to search in a forum.

OT - I think it was for a good cause but in all honesty i thought he could of jumped out way before it hit i mean the scrapes he been in with Marcus im sure a diving roll out of a moving vehicle would of been a cake walk

I'm truly disappointed they killed him off and for me the game wasn't the same after that

It don't matter how many posts he has, he's been a member for 2 years and should be common sense to search in a forum.

OT - I think it was for a good cause but in all honesty i thought he could of jumped out way before it hit i mean the scrapes he been in with Marcus im sure a diving roll out of a moving vehicle would of been a cake walk

I'm truly disappointed they killed him off and for me the game wasn't the same after that

Ok well I was a member for months and never even really touched the forums in a way or even noticed they existed on this website, clearly he has 11 posts so he never really has used the forums and hasn't had much experience with them. Not everyone is perfect, give the guy a break.

Ever since that happened...i can't help but wonder if carmine was supposed to die there but because the masses voted to save him they went and broke th hearts of millions of fans as revenge cuzwe all know rod and cliff wanted carmine dead

I see what your saying, but I think that it was really intended for Dom to die, some one had to die in the end, and it being Dom was a little surprising though. I always thought someone was going to die, and I could only imagine how it broke down as basically your brother who has gone to hell and back with you dies at the hands to save you. Really sad

Are you happy about Dom dying.On the one hand it was a good death where he avenged his family but on the other....It's Dom and he's badass.Was expecting him to make it to the end and learn to move on.Either way the scene where he died was brilliantly set out.

R.I.P Dom,You will be missed

im glad they put him to die cuz he was very depressed but i still think they could have done a little better job with more deaths since this is the last of the series or so they say.

im glad they put him to die cuz he was very depressed but i still think they could have done a little better job with more deaths since this is the last of the series or so they say.

Just like Halo 3 was "epic conclusion to the 3 part trilogy" then came ODST, Reach, and now 4 is on it's way. After selling so many copies were sold for 3 I doubt Microsoft will let Gears die soon.

I feel like making death work in video games is something very hard to do. Especially when it's commonplace for you to see characters die in the game for a Game Over screen. That said, I did think Dom's death was great. As a character he really developed and changed the most over the trilogy. I also enjoyed that his death lingered with the characters and as a player you can see that it was affecting everyone. I thought it was the perfect way to kill someone off for Gears.