Question about the special Gears 3 controller

Pooly93

I was just wondering, I remember before it came out that a lot of places in the UK were advertising the Gears 3 controller as coming with a code for a weapon pack in game (which I'm assuming was the Infected Omen pack) but I've since heard its not being given away with it in the UK.

I was just wondering if this was true, because my girlfriend went out today and bought me the Gears 3 controller, but I'm not getting it till I see her tomorrow so I can't check yet.

Either way main point, does the controller come with the Infected Omen weapon pack in the UK and if not is there any reason why? My gf said when she got the controller the guy working there at the time give her a code for Commando Dom who I've already got so I'll be trying to swap him for something else, but I'm wondering if there is any chance an IO weapon skin code would come inside the packaging with the controller or anything?

I had the controller on order, until I saw the deal for the console trade in. From what I researched, the UK controller does come with the IO skins. Don't quote me on that though. If I'm being honest, they look awful anyway. There's way better looking skins out there.

Fair enough, thanks :)

Hoping it comes with it, the IO skins do look a bit meh, but then I do like the look of it on the Hammerburst. I have no money to buy any of the other skins at the moment either so I'm stuck with the in game stuff, their good but Gold, Flaming and the Omens only look good for so long :/

I bought my controller from GameStation and it does indeed cone with the infected omen skins.

Unlike the dude above I think the crimson omen skins are the best weapon skins in GoW3.

Thats exactly where my gf got mine from thank god :D

Does it come inside the packaging with the controller or anything?