Have You Played With A Dev?

xSkullDemon41x

dude the Clear skin you speak of is the epic employee skin... so i think it was him not some one else.

Dumb ass above me Shut the fuck up your post has nothing in hell to do with what OP was saying. take that shit to the bitching thread

http://forums.epicgames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3454&d=1316479700

Edited by xXmyxxmastaXx

It's SAWED-OFF, for Christ's sake. I normally don't tell people how to write, but how can so many people write it wrong... I can't even understand where the SAWN part comes from. Jesus.

I normally don't comment on people who don't normally tell people how to write, but if you Wikipedia sawed-off, the first sentence says its called a sawn-off in other countries, namely the UK. So now you understand where it comes from. Jerk.

I normally don't comment on people who don't normally tell people how to write, but if you Wikipedia sawed-off, the first sentence says its called a sawn-off in other countries, namely the UK. So now you understand where it comes from. Jerk.

Thanks for that

His was red and he was playing as cog so maybe different colors? I for sure played with a dev because it was pixelated. As for who I have no idea. If anyone runs into Rod Fergusson i would be jealous as hell. :)

Well i have all the skins when i mean all i mean ALL and the sawnoff was not glitched because i picked it up and used it i want to know what Devs carry they changed from liquid metal(crome) and i dont know what they use now.

Wait, since when could you pick up skins? I thought you only picked up ammo.

holy sh!t, i almost made a topic about this THANK YOU!

the reason they are called a sawed off is because the barrel is literally sawed down! i find it hilarious how this gun is used in combat, considering it is illegal on every level to use one lol

thats like people pronouncing the gnasher as guh-nasher... the g is silent!

Well them Brits must spell it "gnausheur", since they seem to love putting "U"s in where they're not needed. ;)

I played someone who's gamertag was something along the lines of Mick GOW (can't quite remember) and he was carrying around a red sawn-off shotgun and I managed to sneak up on him and chainsaw him to death.

That got me the lambency achievement but I honestly didn't know that was to do with devs?

I played someone who's gamertag was something along the lines of Mick GOW (can't quite remember) and he was carrying around a red sawn-off shotgun and I managed to sneak up on him and chainsaw him to death.

That got me the lambency achievement but I honestly didn't know that was to do with devs?

The Sawn-Off has to look amazing i wanted it when i picked it up but he quit and i died. Future DLC lol.

Edited by xSkullDemon41x

did any on see my pic above -__-?

No, it's not showing.

I got the game 4 days early and was playing online. There were a gew people with gamer tags that contained: GoW, GOC and EPIC... killed one off and gained the lambency achievement...

Doesn't mean they're game developers. They could've been hardcore Gears of War fans that got the game early for a particular reason. Also, what does "GOC" have to do with anything?

Anways, I don't think I've played with a game developer. I don't know all of their gamertags so it's possible that I've played with one. I haven't seen any solitary skins though.

Well them Brits must spell it "gnausheur", since they seem to love putting "U"s in where they're not needed. ;)

Nope, we spell it the same way.

And remember when someone says speak English, Its because its the language you speak. Just because you spell differently doesn't mean your right after all you do speak english, from england?

Fantastic ownage, good sir. The contents of the spoiler tag below are for you.

[spoiler=cookies]http://www.myhomecooking.net/chocolate-chip-cookies/images/chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

holy sh!t, i almost made a topic about this THANK YOU!

the reason they are called a sawed off is because the barrel is literally sawed down! i find it hilarious how this gun is used in combat, considering it is illegal on every level to use one lol

thats like people pronouncing the gnasher as guh-nasher... the g is silent!

Please see the above quote and stop ranting like an idiot, thanks. ;)