INSANE playthroughs...WTF ?

NY Yankees 23 2

Here's the bitching/questions. HOW the fuck do you beat it on insane in arcade 4 player co-op and insane on (just) level 50 in Horde mode? like really? EPIC can fuck off. What they think they are cool doing this cause they are off to make substandard games now that they are free from Microsoft and the bottomless pit of money? GOOD LUCK ASSHOLES ! Bulletstorm's lack of sales because the game had nothing to stand on, including support is a perfect example. Release a patch and make these final chapters do-able...cause rioght now...THEY ARE NOT !

Now that that is over with... does ANYBODY have videos on beating these 2 levels or GOOD advice on how to handle them?

EDIT: We are using infinite ammo and super reload mutators. and BTW...the big explosion mutator also applies to the locusts/lambent ! tickers explosions are more like nuclear bombs !

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

Here's the bitching/questions. HOW the fuck do you beat it on insane in arcade 4 player co-op and insane on Horde mode? like really? EPIC can fuck off. What they think they are cool doing this cause they are off to make substandard games now that they are free from Microsoft and the bottomless piut of money? GOOD LUCK ASSHOLES ! Bulletstorm's lack of sales because the game had nothing to stand on, including support is a perfect example. Release a patch and make these final chapters do-able...cause rioght now...THEY ARE NOT !

Cliffy B. ... Fuck that little smirk on your face ! asshole ! Nice demo at E3 where you couldnt even beat the Leviathon cause it was broke.

Now that that is over with... does ANYBODY have videos on beating these 2 levels or GOOD advice on how to handle them?

Can't help but think you are retarded. Bulletstorm was not developed by EPIC.

EPIC has made a little FPS game you might have heard of called Unreal...it has done fairly well...they only make quality titles.

Finally, instead of bitching and whining and calling them names, if you bothered to spend 2 minutes looking around the forum you could have found some helpful posts to help your Insane playthrough.

Can't help but think you are retarded. Bulletstorm was not developed by EPIC.

EPIC has made a little FPS game you might have heard of called Unreal...it has done fairly well...they only make quality titles.

Finally, instead of bitching and whining and calling them names, if you bothered to spend 2 minutes looking around the forum you could have found some helpful posts to help your Insane playthrough.

EPIC did make Bulletstorm and Unreal...give me a break. the dawn of multiplayer shooters. Let them try and take out that other P.O.S. called CoD ! and YES.. i have looked around the forums and nobody has anything new to say cause there basically isnt anything new to say. the boss fight is completely linear. there is not a secret to any of it. just depends on complete luck and that is bullshit.

( and i hear ya, i removed that comment )

Edited by NY Yankees 23 2

I've done arcade solo on insane and 1-50 on horde (horde with a team) and found little difficulty on both parts (Last chapter on insane took 3 attempts and was the only hard part). Like a post above, if you can't do it with the mutators on then rethink your strategy or find new partners.

Edited by Taylorboy

''make these final chapters do-able...cause rioght now...THEY ARE NOT !''

Er yea me and 3 friends beat the entire game on insane. With NO MUTATORS. Was it difficult? Yes. Was it meant to be? Yes.

So it is more than doable. Honestly the fact you can use mutators is kinda bs, should disable achievements really.

EPIC did make Bulletstorm and Unreal...give me a break. the dawn of multiplayer shooters. Let them try and take out that other P.O.S. called CoD ! and YES.. i have looked around the forums and nobody has anything new to say cause there basically isnt anything new to say. the boss fight is completely linear. there is not a secret to any of it. just depends on complete luck and that is bullshit.

( and i hear ya, i removed that comment )

I said they made Unreal, I said they did NOT make Bulletstorm because they DID NOT MAKE BULLETSTORM. People can Fly made Bulletstorm, they just happen to be owned by Epic.

This thread made me laugh so hard, I did insane co-op with no mutators and it was only challenging at times.

Final battle though was like the easiest part of the whole game, I tell no lie i went afk for the entire boss fight, i DID NOT DIE once, we got through it first time and faster than the previous run on Hardcore

Like someone already said if you bothered to look around which you clearly did not otherwise this post would be in the bitching thread and you would of found tons of advise on beating the end of the game.

I find myself having to agree maybe you and your friends just suck too much and don't deserve to beat it

A friend and I completed Horde Insane mode just last night, We played on Trenches. With the final level as with all the boss fights it's simply a matter of getting the right boss. Brumacks or regular Berserkers are preferable, we holed up in the middle top base, which meant we never had to worry about being attacked from behind or directly from the sides, it did help to make things easier.

As for 4 player Insane campaign, only advice I can offer is to take your time, rushing ahead more often than not was our downfall. Yes the final boss fight is a pain, but I'm sure I read somewhere that the difficulty is slightly higher when you play with 4 humans, rather than the AI. If you are really having trouble then take some time to get the infinite ammo & super reload mutators, because they do help to make things a little easier.

Well considering it's the hardest difficulty, don't you think it should be difficult? And since there are many people that have beaten it I'm pretty sure it's very possible to do. If you and three friends cant do it then play some hardcore until you are better at the game and can handle not dieing every 30 seconds.

Where's the lie? I don't even have the mutators unlocked and i did them with a group of 4 except for the parts with the formers as 2 ppl were afk so my 1 friend was running a circuit while i picked them off, that was not fun.

The game was not even hard, if you think Gears 3 on insane is hard then go try beating the Marine campaign on Alien Vs Predator on the hardest difficulty

Use the active reloader mutator and it's cake. After every firefight just empty all your clip except for a single bullet and get an active reload. I did this with 2 other people and it was cake. The only problems we had were:

- the Submarine level

- the end of the level where you have to fight off the insane amount of lambent formers and they give you a vulcan. After 3 failed attempts i thought for 20 seconds on the map layout, came up with a tactic, and we instantly succeeded with that tactic

-The end of the level before Dom's epic cutscene. Same situation as above

Other than those 3 areas, the insane campaign with that mutator is a cakewalk. The boss fight is easy because you just need to take cover, whoever is not targeted shoots the bug in the face, then you use hammer of dawn time

Just a joke, we did it with mutators and we said all the time, "this would be a bitch without them" :)

So because you did it with mutators and clearly still struggled anyone who says they did it without them must be lying? Nice logic.

Also people have done it solo with no mutators now that would be very difficult but again if you have patience it's still very possible.

Use the active reloader mutator and it's cake. After every firefight just empty all your clip except for a single bullet and get an active reload. I did this with 2 other people and it was cake. The only problems we had were:

- the Submarine level

- the end of the level where you have to fight off the insane amount of lambent formers and they give you a vulcan. After 3 failed attempts i thought for 20 seconds on the map layout, came up with a tactic, and we instantly succeeded with that tactic

-The end of the level before Dom's epic cutscene. Same situation as above

Other than those 3 areas, the insane campaign with that mutator is a cakewalk. The boss fight is easy because you just need to take cover, whoever is not targeted shoots the bug in the face, then you use hammer of dawn time

Im gonna take a wild guess and say you ran around the map in a circuit to keep all the formers following 1 person and picked away at them slowly, that's what we did but only had 2 of us as the other 2 were afk

This thread made me laugh so hard, I did insane co-op with no mutators and it was only challenging at times.

Final battle though was like the easiest part of the whole game, I tell no lie i went afk for the entire boss fight, i DID NOT DIE once, we got through it first time and faster than the previous run on Hardcore

Like someone already said if you bothered to look around which you clearly did not otherwise this post would be in the bitching thread and you would of found tons of advise on beating the end of the game.

I find myself having to agree maybe you and your friends just suck too much and don't deserve to beat it

Can you please tell us how you did it? Me and a friend were doing it, but b/c we were worried bout the Guards, we would forget about the queen. Basically to the point where I told him to find 2 more ppl who are smart enough to either keep the guards off our backs or to attack the queen.

He was running on Hardcore and I was on insane. So he'd get downed and the AI wouldn't pick him up. hence the part to get a 3rd or 4th person while I kept Guards off my back.

Lmmfao! I'm totally with the OP on the difficulty being ridiculous. I've tried the last boss fight on insane at least 50 times in two player and 4 player co-op and all of us have beaten first two gears on insane with ease in the past. The boss fight is impossible, I don't give a damn what people say it's truly impossible as God!