PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Back

TRICKY1976
10-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Do i need to send a challenge for this MP achievement or just use my 2nd account to play as normal & beat one of my scores?

Damican
10-01-2011, 02:15 PM
All u gotta do is have someone beat your score in a event n then beat there score.

XBOX ISAAC82
10-09-2011, 02:46 AM
All u gotta do is have someone beat your score in a event n then beat there score.

This isn't working for me. Beat three or four my own scores on a second profile and then rebeat them scores but nothing has unlocked. It certainly never comes up as a "beat you" autolog recommends. Just always says get back in the game.

Edit: Have now managed to get this achievement. Although I have about 7 friends with the game none of them had beat my times but some had previously had better times then me which I never beat the first time round. This meant I was getting the "get back in the game" autolog recommendations rather then the beat you. Even though I was beating my own scores on a second profile they were not registering as "beat you" so I turned the Xbox off and I left it half hour and when I restarted all the times I had beaten with my second profile were coming up as "beat you's". Done one of them and the achievement unlocked.

Kryxx
06-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah, the interface can get a little wonky when dealing with beating friends scores, etc.