How to boost Beast Mode

Hybrid

This method will speed up the process of working on the following medals:

MOTIVATOR

DISMANTLER

RUTHLESS

INVESTOR

Start up a Private Beast mode match with one other person on casual on Checkout (since its a small map). Go through the waves as you normally would until you reach #12.

Both people will choose a Berserker and run around the map ONLY destroying barriers, turrents, decoys, and sentries. Basically don't kill any human yet. Once all forts are detsroyed let the Onyx guards kill both of you.

One person respawns as a Kantus (Armored Kantus works too if you saved enough), the other spawns as a Mauler. The mauler runs toward the humans and lets them shoot him a bit, while the Kantus heals him.

Once the time runs out restart the wave and repeat the process, have the roles switched when you die.

And that's it, I would love to demonstrate how this all works on video if I could find someone with a capture card so if anyone is interested just PM me.

P.S. Here are some tips/alternate ways you can go about this.

• Remember the use the tac-com view :rbbut: when destroying forts to locate them.
  • When dieing as the Berserker look for the Guards holding either a Scorcher, OneShot, and Vulcan to speed up the process. You can also go towards the middle where the roof is exposed and a Hammer of Dawn should come down (if Prescott is alive).
  • If you wish to speed up the process of destroying forts, just skip the healing step and just die.
  • The Kantus should always be behind a wall (not like mountable cover, a wall tall enough to cover him). If you're an Armored Kantus you won't need cover as much just keep in-mind while doing the healing animation, you want to turn yourself away from the Guards so they don't shoot your exposed mouth.
  • You don't need to be close to your teammate to heal them, you can be kinda far and have structures between you two but the spell will still reach them.
  • The Mauler should get damaged about half health then put the shield up while getting healed.
  • In between doing heals, the Kantus and Mauler should attack some of the guards so they don't get overwhelmed, just make sure to leave at least one alive to keep hurting the Mauler.

Edited by Hybrid
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
This may prove helpful, thank you. :)

In terms of spelling/grammar, I'll point out one problem; "Plz" isn't a word. It's "Please". A full stop after "let me know" is needed, too. ;)

Ok I fixed those two haha, it was late so I was babbling a little.

And thanks for the bump Soundless.

does failing wave 12 count towards the 600 waves you need?

the point i was going to make. why keep repeating wave 12. just go through the 12 waves again so you can get credit towards waves and high roller.

the way we did it was we would use tickers till we got the kantus and mauler unlocked then i would follow my buddy healing him from like waves 4-8 or so until we got the beserker. then 1 of us would spawn a beserker from waves 8-12 only destroying barriers while the other would go for kills. then we would swap the next 12 waves. if you do need some heals after boosting this then i went into a public game an only picked the kantus and just healed like crazy. during one game i ended up netting like 160 heals.

in other words dont replay failed waves when you need 600 waves played. :)

otherwise this is a good method.

i only have 20 more high roller medals needed to be fully done with beast and campaign onyx. im working on horde also i only need about 900 more waves and about 2million cash.

Edited by jeffy x360a