KOTH bs?

ll Mr Bubbles ll

So im under the impression that if you stand idle you will be removed from the game? Yet ive just joined 4 games of KOTH in a row with every member of my team just standing still at spawn? i even stay in the room for awhile to see if its just because they joined same time as me but no...

5 vs 5 ... the other team is just killing the guys at spawn while my team just stand still all game? then when i quit and check they are all on each others freinds list ? wtf !! i guess you cant get booted in KOTH or they are that sad to move an inch every 30 seconds etc to make sure they arent booted... i hate boosters :(

Very simple answer to this, If they do it in quick match they get 1000xp consecutive match bonus for every match after number 10 and if there team gets a win they get almost 2000xp for being afk.

obviously if a whole team is afk they wont win but if you did this solo while sleeping or working it would be very effective but who cares about xp when you can prob be level 100 like 6 time before earning all onyx medals

reread your own post.you were not asking questions but makeing a statemeant.also remember this is an achievement website.if you have a problem with boosters then go to the epic or xbox forums and bitch there.im sure youll be doing some boosting getting your seriously 3.0.why dont you go complete a couple more movie tie in/childrens games and stop bitching.

Edited by deluxnugs

So im under the impression that if you stand idle you will be removed from the game? Yet ive just joined 4 games of KOTH in a row with every member of my team just standing still at spawn? i even stay in the room for awhile to see if its just because they joined same time as me but no...

5 vs 5 ... the other team is just killing the guys at spawn while my team just stand still all game? then when i quit and check they are all on each others freinds list ? wtf !! i guess you cant get booted in KOTH or they are that sad to move an inch every 30 seconds etc to make sure they arent booted... i hate boosters :(

ur in the wrong forum if you hate boosters

[edit] and says the guy with Lego games and other CHEAP GAMERSCORE BOOSTING games.

I am pretty sure the pot just called the kettle black

Edited by TheNamelessPoet

ur in the wrong forum if you hate boosters

[edit] and says the guy with Lego games and other CHEAP GAMERSCORE BOOSTING games.

I am pretty sure the pot just called the kettle black

Haha jump on the band wagon huh ?

1. Did i say i hate boosters?

2. There is a difference between organising a boosting match on here than randomers just standing still ruining the game for anyone who joins.

3. Like i said above playing an easy gamerscore games no way affects the online multiplayer for anyone else. Standing still in games just to get 1000 xp every 10 mins does. How is playing an easy game boosting? im playing the game the way its ment to be played.

4. Pot calling kettle black ? no .. i dont stand still in games to ruin it.

5. Im in the wrong forum for complaining about boosters yet your the one calling me out about playing easy acheivement games? yet this is acheivement site... if anyone is calling kettle black its you.

reread your own post.you were not asking questions but makeing a statemeant.also remember this is an achievement website.if you have a problem with boosters then go to the epic or xbox forums and bitch there.im sure youll be doing some boosting getting your seriously 3.0.why dont you go complete a couple more movie tie in/childrens games and stop bitching.

Nah i wont be getting seriously 3.0 aiming for lvl 100 and thats it

But really we wanna go down the route of checking gamercards? Also now i see why you defend boosters... 1000g nearly every game?including multiplayer achievos on games no one plays.. (Rogue Warrior/ Sniper Warrior for example)

ill name a few of your movie tie ins / easy 1000g

1. King Kong (no suprise)

2. Transformers

3. Riddick (movie tie in, multiplayer probably boosted as no one played multiplayer)

4. SAW

5. Lost

6. X-men Wolverine

7. Avatar ( no suprise)

8. Lego indiana jones

9. Lego Star Wars

10. Terminator Salvation

Also congrats on either glitching gears 2 or using a profile editor.

Reaching rank 5,15 and 25 on 7/24/2010 (this is do able)

but

Reaching Rank 50,100 on 7/25/2010 ?

Care to explain how you got from rank 5 - 100 in 1 day ?

i wont bother to go into others that look suspicious aswell ( gaining around the world in gears 1 then 6 days later you have seriously? so wait you win a ranked game on each map then 10 6 days later you have 10,000 ranked kills? theres no way you lost on every map 6 days before getting 10,000 kills.

I may play *movie tie ins* but it seems so do you aswell as glitching/modding gamerscore.

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

I love ppl calling out boosters and accusing them of cheating cos 99% of the time you don't do your research, I got level 1-100 on gears to on a second account when it was 30x xp, It took less than a day and it was done by lots of people so yes this is possible

Also why do you care what someone else's GS is or how they got it? I have no clue why you waste your own time since it has no affect on you or anyone else

yeah you should probibly check your facts a little better as ive got all my saves and ive never gamesaved or used a prfile editor.am i a booster?yes when i have to.did i do avatar?yes.do i have better games completed than you?yes.did i boost riddick?yes.did i do green lantern or any of the other easy shit games youve done?no.i play the games i like then boost the mult that i have to.do i go out of my way to find the easy shit games to complete.was i a LOST fan?yes.what bout saw?a fan?yes.sure king kong and transformers were easy.at least its not green lantern.there it is.

im sure soon enough there will be another superhero or disney game for you to complete to add to you collection and youll be out of here anyway.so untill that time go somewhere else and bitch.

Edited by deluxnugs

Haha jump on the band wagon huh ?

1. Did i say i hate boosters?

2. There is a difference between organising a boosting match on here than randomers just standing still ruining the game for anyone who joins.

3. Like i said above playing an easy gamerscore games no way affects the online multiplayer for anyone else. Standing still in games just to get 1000 xp every 10 mins does. How is playing an easy game boosting? im playing the game the way its ment to be played.

4. Pot calling kettle black ? no .. i dont stand still in games to ruin it.

5. Im in the wrong forum for complaining about boosters yet your the one calling me out about playing easy acheivement games? yet this is acheivement site... if anyone is calling kettle black its you.

Nah i wont be getting seriously 3.0 aiming for lvl 100 and thats it

But really we wanna go down the route of checking gamercards? Also now i see why you defend boosters... 1000g nearly every game?including multiplayer achievos on games no one plays.. (Rogue Warrior/ Sniper Warrior for example)

ill name a few of your movie tie ins / easy 1000g

1. King Kong (no suprise)

2. Transformers

3. Riddick (movie tie in, multiplayer probably boosted as no one played multiplayer)

4. SAW

5. Lost

6. X-men Wolverine

7. Avatar ( no suprise)

8. Lego indiana jones

9. Lego Star Wars

10. Terminator Salvation

Also congrats on either glitching gears 2 or using a profile editor.

Reaching rank 5,15 and 25 on 7/24/2010 (this is do able)

but

Reaching Rank 50,100 on 7/25/2010 ?

Care to explain how you got from rank 5 - 100 in 1 day ?

i wont bother to go into others that look suspicious aswell ( gaining around the world in gears 1 then 6 days later you have seriously? so wait you win a ranked game on each map then 10 6 days later you have 10,000 ranked kills? theres no way you lost on every map 6 days before getting 10,000 kills.

I may play *movie tie ins* but it seems so do you aswell as glitching/modding gamerscore.

Actually, you did say you hated boosters. And how he unlocked his rank was during the first 20x exp event. If you are looking for hot swappers/GS modding/ glitchers, they usually don't have the map wins or played before the relevant achievement. I understand your pain at finding the game, I would be pissed. That sort of boosting annoys me but you've made a prat of yourself. And I enjoy Lego games along with some movie related games, who cares about them so long as you enjoy them.

Edited by InfamyxBreed

Since when did you become a mod? i was asking a question and game the reasoning behind the question..

Yeah dude. I ALWAYS see this guy saying that. I guess it's just the EASY way of boosting your post count.

And yeah. I think they might've found the way around it. Maybe a drifting controller? My main controller is starting to drift slightly. I'll test it later.

Edited by Riphade 1

Yeah dude. I ALWAYS see this guy saying that. I guess it's just the EASY way of boosting your post count.

And yeah. I think they might've found the way around it. Maybe a drifting controller? My main controller is starting to drift slightly. I'll test it later.

Yeah he seems to float around telling people what/not to do.

Actually, you did say you hated boosters. And how he unlocked his rank was during the first 20x exp event. If you are looking for hot swappers/GS modding/ glitchers, they usually don't have the map wins or played before the relevant achievement. I understand your pain at finding the game, I would be pissed. That sort of boosting annoys me but you've made a prat of yourself. And I enjoy Lego games along with some movie related games, who cares about them so long as you enjoy them.

A prat of myself ? nah he called me out because i have played easy gamerscore games which include lego games, i dont care if you play these types of games. Just dont call me out on it then a quick search of his gamercard shows he has played them too.

As for the lvl 100 , i still dont think its possible to have attained it with a day without boosting even during an xp event regular legit play wont get you 100 within a day you have to have KOTH boosted etc..

yeah you should probibly check your facts a little better as ive got all my saves and ive never gamesaved or used a prfile editor.am i a booster?yes when i have to.did i do avatar?yes.do i have better games completed than you?yes.did i boost riddick?yes.did i do green lantern or any of the other easy shit games youve done?no.i play the games i like then boost the mult that i have to.do i go out of my way to find the easy shit games to complete.was i a LOST fan?yes.what bout saw?a fan?yes.sure king kong and transformers were easy.at least its not green lantern.there it is.

im sure soon enough there will be another superhero or disney game for you to complete to add to you collection and youll be out of here anyway.so untill that time go somewhere else and bitch.

1. Lol who cares if you have more games at 100% than me ? you've stated you will boost any game which i wouldnt ill play it because i like it and if i want the full 1000g ill aim for it , rather than boost the ones i didnt/cant wait to get.

2. Haha as i clearly pointed out , you called me out on playing movie tie ins and easy point games, yet im pulled up 10 from your gamercard.

3. You say you boost the games you enjoy... how can you enjoy the game if you have to boost it just to get the 100% surely you would just play it until you earned them properly if you enjoyed it.

But i guess it comes down to personal preference i just dont see how you can enjoy a game if your just sat in a lobby boosting the multiplayer aspect of it. Boosting cant be enjoyable can it? For example if i played a game and got 700/1000 would i then try to get other people in my room just to boost the remaining 300? no because it would be boring as hell and i wouldnt be enjoying it.

A quick google search shows how you can boost KOTH in a xp event to reach 100 in a day. Like i said playing legit you wont get it in a day i guess this is how you boosted it.

If you wanna boost carry on , ill stick to playing the games i like and stopping when i dont like them anymore rather than aiming for the 100% and not enjoying it.

like i said disneys got plenty more childrens games coming out for you to get 100%.im really glad you enjoy them.as far as the list of movie games ive completed realise that you have also done 5or6 of them urself.and playing riddick is nowhere near the same as playing megamind or the green lantern.so get off of it already.youve been laid out to rest by the x360 community already,give it a rest.please someone lock this forum down already.

i feel like i said already to many times

like i said disneys got plenty more childrens games coming out for you to get 100%.im really glad you enjoy them.as far as the list of movie games ive completed realise that you have also done 5or6 of them urself.and playing riddick is nowhere near the same as playing megamind or the green lantern.so get off of it already.youve been laid out to rest by the x360 community already,give it a rest.please someone lock this forum down already.

i feel like i said already to many times

Yet boosting 30-40% of the game the reach 100% takes skill right ?. Keep boosting it to make you feel good and using in game glitches to earn those acheivements.

Laid out by the community haha dude you sound sad. Give it a rest ? your in my thread now you've said your piece gtfo and for the love of god learn how to form sentences.

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

I think you need to re-read it. The question being asked is quite clearly a question about how people are dodging the inactive player auto-kick feature.

I'd like to know this as well. It sucks being kicked because I have to get up to use the restroom or something, but people can not do anything for hours and still stay in the game? I'd like to know so I can use it just to go to the restroom without fear of being kicked.

Epic should put in a report feature. That way instead of going to Microsoft, we can just hit some buttons in the game and say "Hey Epic! These idiots aren't doing anything, they're standing almost still and they aren't being kicked."

That way Epic can investigate and take action. Seriously, if you want to play the game, play the fucking game. Don't stand around like a cunt because you suck at the game and don't even try to win. You do that in a game then your team is basically handicapped 5 vs 4, or worse. Learn to play the game, join a match, then fucking play it. If you're that desperate for XP then earn it privately and stop disrupting the online play for others.

Epic should put in a report feature. That way instead of going to Microsoft, we can just hit some buttons in the game and say "Hey Epic! These idiots aren't doing anything, they're standing almost still and they aren't being kicked."

That way Epic can investigate and take action. Seriously, if you want to play the game, play the fucking game. Don't stand around like a cunt because you suck at the game and don't even try to win. You do that in a game then your team is basically handicapped 5 vs 4, or worse. Learn to play the game, join a match, then fucking play it. If you're that desperate for XP then earn it privately and stop disrupting the online play for others.

THAT is the key... do I set in the game doing nothing overnight to get the medal for 2 game

I think we can all agree on this site that with the addition of "private" matches... anyone caught boosting in a live match should be banned from the game. There is no need to ruin others games so that you can get what YOU want... what if the other 4 (or less if you are in with a friend) are trying to get last man out/button up/etc... why disrupt other peopels games when you can do it on private :D