Judge, Jury and Executioner executions not unlocking

LiQuiD 0v3rkiLL

Ok, this achievement has me confused since day 1.. What game mode are you suppose to get the kills to unlock each execution?! Because it says I have 199/200 Lancer kills and no matter what I do, it is just stuck there. I've tried Multiplayer, Horde, Beast, and Camapign.

This also goes for everything other weapon, because I just tried getting a ton of Cleaver kills in campaign (which I'm assuming is the only place to even get a cleaver), and it is stuck at 0/40.. :confused:

To unlock the executions for multiplayer you need a certain amount of kills with each weapon in multiplayer.

but all executions are easily done in the campaign since you can find all weapons in 1 playthrough. Just hold said weapon, go up to a downed enemy and Hold "Y" for the execution. Tap "Y" for the curb stomp.

To unlock the executions for multiplayer you need a certain amount of kills with each weapon in multiplayer.

but all executions are easily done in the campaign since you can find all weapons in 1 playthrough. Just hold said weapon, go up to a downed enemy and Hold "Y" for the execution. Tap "Y" for the curb stomp.

OHH Thank you very much sir.

but all executions are easily done in the campaign since you can find all weapons in 1 playthrough. Just hold said weapon, go up to a downed enemy and Hold "Y" for the execution... unless your jackass AI teammates run over and steal your kill while you're slowly walking over with the Mulcher for your last one... dicks. Tap "Y" for the curb stomp.

-edit- :uzi:

i hope this doesnt glitch on me, i only need one more, I think its a mortar. Getting executions with the heavy machinery is ridiculous!

if playing on casual i would normally carry said heavy weapon to an area where I know enemies would be at, throw it down toward some enemies, then down them with the lancer.. pick it back up and smash em

nice edit btw! :p

As far as i can tell,

You can increase the execution counter of each weapon on any mode. (Horde, versus and campaign.)

However to increase the medal count of each weapon it must be on versus (either normal online or a private match with bots bots or other controllers).

you can do the executions in campaign but to unlock them you have to get the kills in horde or versus

standard campaign has them all unlocked for you and is separate from Versus/Horde/Arcade, where your kills with those weapons go towards and are required to do them.

You have to hold Y, if you do the face punching/arm rip, that means you're playing something non-standard and haven't acquired enough kills for that weapon.

Playing my first playthrough in standard campaign I got all 23/24 that are possible in the campaign (arm rip = locust...which you don't play as in campaign). And I just unlocked the last 5-6 i was missing last night finally.

is there a place to look at what executions i've done already? i know i did a few in campaign my first night playing but then a friend of mine jumped on and we went to multiplayer for a few hours. now i can't remember which ones i already did.
Go to the achievements section of the Stats & Awards page. If you select this achievement, it will show you a checklist of all the executions.

Go to the achievements section of the Stats & Awards page. If you select this achievement, it will show you a checklist of all the executions.

thank ye :D i was looking under "player stats" but then i realized i would have to look at each gun individually in all the game modes, i figured there was an easier way.

• 5 weeks later...