Quickest way to get Wretch kills for instagib?

pholly

Load up a private beast match on a small map, I personally used Gridlock, but checkout would work well too. Then I would kill the first wave and then go as far as I could until I failed a wave, then restart from the beginning. It took less than 2 hours.. I wasn't exactly keeping track. But you can get up to 10 kills in 2 rounds without much issue.

Thanks for the replies, I thought it meant kill Wretches. No wonder it never seemed to go up, duh :)

I thought the same thing at first as well.. I was saying to myself.. "I know I blasted some wretches in the campaign.. why does it say zero!" But yea.. just keep playing the wretch.. solo is doable.. and public if you can get a match quickly enough.

Load up a private beast match on a small map, I personally used Gridlock, but checkout would work well too. Then I would kill the first wave and then go as far as I could until I failed a wave, then restart from the beginning. It took less than 2 hours.. I wasn't exactly keeping track. But you can get up to 10 kills in 2 rounds without much issue.

Had around 45 kills before i started using this method on checkout, took me around 1 hour to finish it :D SWEET!

Have a friend come in and down everyone with the Drone and then go in and steal all the kills, well not really steal but "get" them. Takes like 30 minutes for about 150.

Stole the kills for a whole 10 points!

I love how people actually complain about not getting kills; Kills don't matter = /

On topic, it's simple to get wretch kills. Wait behind a barricade and they come to you. Just slap 'em like crazy.

Just play beast mode online. I found it very easy to get 200 kills. Wretch is a great support beast. Couple of tips on using the wretch:

- Working with another wretch works well. One wretch screams(Press X) stunning opponents. While the other wretch attacks.

- Wretches can jump over the Level 1 and Level 2 wire fortification. Hit Right Bumper.

- Wretches can actually knock out an enemy out of a silverback with there scream attack.

i did this on my own too.

dont go the same way all the time. they tend to come to the spot you just tired to attack.

i didnt pass wave 3, even if i did have a chance. just let the last time to kill me.

btw, the more u play, the more money u get. u can actully level to 4 and unlock berzerker. i wonder if you can the bowl them over and finish the 12 waves.

ye beast mode online is fairly quick. you can get around 25-30 kills on average per match. its totally worth it when you unlock it. you can play horde and instant melee kill anything apart from reavers and lambent berzerkers - yes standard berzerkers are a 1 hit kill ;)

Totally worthless playing alone, though. Of course, that sums up everything about beast mode. I don't know why they even included a single player option for it, because it's pretty much impossible to make progress alone, even on casual. Probably because it takes a day and a half to find a standard match. :(

I prefer playing on my own. That way we do not get 5 kantus'. I got the 12 wave achievement soloing checkout. Yes I failed a couple of times but got it done in the end.

did it yesterday in 3 matches with two friends. one was a ticker and just destroying everything. the other one and i went for wretch kills.

if you stun them, as soon as you come out of the scream, press b if you stand near an opponent. that way you will knock them down without getting blast away.

i recommend doing it with 1 or 2 friends to help you. they down them you kill them. usually if you ask nicely people help in this kinda boosting if you're returning the favor.

It's actually extremely easy to get 200 kills with Wretches. They can take down most of the heroes in only a few hits and they're able to stun the humans by screaming.

Finding that stun scream is making the wretch an incredibly effective member of the Locust team :)

If you manage to get behind them before you scream it gives you an extra couple seconds to whack 'em 'n' down 'em before they get a chance to spin around to shotgun you.

Sometimes that's all you'll need!