PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan's main event for Kinect

MrXbox
10-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Is this game coming out in UK next week? According to gamefaqs.com it's out on Tuesday, but games come out on Fridays in UK?!

Having read the achievement list on here earlier, it looks like a game I might be able to at least rent to boost my score a bit.

TakahashiDemon
10-01-2011, 04:31 PM
You could look it up on game.co.uk and see if its out this week.

MrXbox
10-01-2011, 04:53 PM
You could look it up on game.co.uk and see if its out this week.

I have done, I've looked on Game, Amazon, Play.com, Gameplay.com, none of them have it for pre-order.

I posted a thread on gamefaqs.com last week about it, nobody replied.

MrXbox
10-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Will the US version be region free? If I want the game I look like having to buy it on import, either new or pre-owned on eBay at some point.

TakahashiDemon
10-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Will the US version be region free? If I want the game I look like having to buy it on import, either new or pre-owned on eBay at some point.

Only when it's out that can be confirmed, someone has to test it, then lets rest know, there's a wiki or something with all the region free games on it.

V3T Hunter
10-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Is this game coming out in UK next week? According to gamefaqs.com it's out on Tuesday, but games come out on Fridays in UK?!

Having read the achievement list on here earlier, it looks like a game I might be able to at least rent to boost my score a bit.
Are you sure you want that game? I saw the videos and it looks terrible. It looks worse than the TNA game.

MrXbox
10-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Are you sure you want that game? I saw the videos and it looks terrible. It looks worse than the TNA game.

Might be worth a rent for the achievements, that's all.

V3T Hunter
10-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Might be worth a rent for the achievements, that's all.
Yeah I might get it for achievements too. I'm still curious how a wrestling game will work on kinect.

I Leroy 4 Ammo
10-07-2011, 03:12 AM
This game's gonna be a shit sandwich.

BenWo
10-07-2011, 11:23 AM

The TNA game was good at it's core just lacked game modes and playable characters.