PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Music Achievement Problem

Hero-of-Time
10-01-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm trying to get the Sweet Music achievement but I can't get it to work and figure I must be doing something wrong.

I assumed you would just have to have a CD ripped to your 360 and then the album would show up in the Fifa menus. I tried doing this and when I go to change the music/chant I don't see my ripped CD anyway, all that's there is the default setting.

Have I missed something here or doing something wrong?

Thanks

FamiliarGorrilla
10-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm trying to get the Sweet Music achievement but I can't get it to work and figure I must be doing something wrong.

I assumed you would just have to have a CD ripped to your 360 and then the album would show up in the Fifa menus. I tried doing this and when I go to change the music/chant I don't see my ripped CD anyway, all that's there is the default setting.

Have I missed something here or doing something wrong?

Thanks

you have to go into the music library from your dash board and save the cd as a playlist then it will appear in fifa :D

romanzad
10-01-2011, 04:41 PM
you have to go into the music library from your dash board and save the cd as a playlist then it will appear in fifa :D

yeah i made this mistake the first time, must make a playlist lol!

Hero-of-Time
10-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the help, guys. I knew I must have missed something obvious. :p

x JAME0
10-01-2011, 09:10 PM
i just used a playlist from wmp11 on my laptop (my xbox and laptop on same router)

DevilDawg67
10-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the tip guys. I was having the same issue.

Zombie Chimaira
10-06-2011, 10:59 AM
AAAAAHHHHHHHH so thats how you do it!!!