PDA

View Full Version : Missing Unlocks

FoxRacing1234
10-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Has anybody received unlocks and then when you go and check the guns, you don't have them? I've received three unlocks for the Support class and only have the sight. It said I got the laser and it's not on there. I've checked all the guns to see if anything screwy happened and nothing. This is very frustrating.

Rza2002
10-01-2011, 05:36 PM
the laser sight.. if that what u mean, is only unlocked for whatever gun you were using (20 or 30 kills not sure)

ps its pretty pointless as it gives your position away lol

gealt
10-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Yeah one of 2 things has happened here: 1) you unlocked attachments for the attacker weapon and are looking for them on the defender one (or vice versa). 2) you unlocked these attachments in a game where you later got disconnected, so they didn't save to your profile.

FoxRacing1234
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
I guess I was stupid enough not to know that there are different weapons for attacking and defending, I'm assuming. Getting used to the game and I feel like it's getting better despite some of the problems.

gealt
10-01-2011, 05:52 PM
yeah, you need to use "unlocked" weapons (like the m249 for support) if you want to be able to use them when attacking and defending.

CGPsaint
10-01-2011, 06:58 PM
I guess this is their way of adding depth? I'm not a huge fan of having to unlock all of the attachments for each gun. I feel like they should make it more difficult to unlock the attachments, but then make them available to all of the weapons in the same class. This is essentially going to lead to a lot of people using the same weapon constantly instead of mixing it up.

MediumMelanin
10-02-2011, 06:51 AM
Each gun has its own unlocks, so, you're playing with different weapons on both teams.

CGPsaint
10-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Each gun has its own unlocks, so, you're playing with different weapons on both teams.

Unless you use an unlocked weapon. Then the unlocks work regardless of which team you are on.

CIF
10-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Yeah one of 2 things has happened here: 1) you unlocked attachments for the attacker weapon and are looking for them on the defender one (or vice versa). 2) you unlocked these attachments in a game where you later got disconnected, so they didn't save to your profile.
They're really doing this? More unlocks = great. The road to level 45 is definitely going to be long, so it'll be nice to keep unlocking stuff for most of that time. But different ones for attackers and defending on Rush? Pretty dumb if you ask me. I thought my ACOG and foregrip disappearing were glitches :(

gealt
10-03-2011, 03:40 AM
They're really doing this? More unlocks = great. The road to level 45 is definitely going to be long, so it'll be nice to keep unlocking stuff for most of that time. But different ones for attackers and defending on Rush? Pretty dumb if you ask me. I thought my ACOG and foregrip disappearing were glitches :(
Well it's really only for the first guns you get in a class. Example: in the assault class you are given the M16 as the americans and the AK as the russians, but as soon as you unlock the first assault rifle (M416) you can equip that weapon on either team.

CIF
10-03-2011, 03:43 AM
Ah, ok. Much better. About 12K more Assault score till the M416 then.....