Warning For The Horde Onyx Medal Glitch

Trolls88

It seems that if you have someone in your game who has some connection problems and if that person leaves and joins a lot, you will not get the medal for doing all 50 waves on insane horde. even though i got the ribbon for doing all waves in one sitting i still did not get the medal

I did have a team of four people for waves 41 to 50. To fix it you need to beat the waves your friend join and disconnected on. I think i need to beat waves 30 to 40 on insane.

just watch out everyone and hope this does not happen to you

I'm assuming the host was doing it in a private game. Perhaps it only causes an issue in a private game? I have to believe they knew people would be quitting from public games all the time, and would do something to make sure that didn't affect players. Perhaps they simply didn't think to check private games, because how many people would really leave part way through?

Then again, it could only be an issue with the hosts game due to multiple disconnects by his friend.

i had it happen to me tonight

first at wave 30 i got the big head for 1000 waves but we had a guy leave at 37 so we restarted after getting a 5th player

now i dont now if that messed me up or this at 40 i got the update for beating 40 but when loading 41 i froze solid and reset

i then rejoined and we continued from 40 to 50 and most got the onyx i did not

We replayed 39 and 40 and no pop

i looked and it says 1017 waves won

So at wave 30 i was at 1000 i'm 100% sure of that as i got the pop ups for it and i salso got Civ Anya at the same time

So that leaves 5 unaccounted for since we redid 2 post game

I think if i redo 36, 37, 38 i should be ok but any other ideas?

i had it happen to me tonight

first at wave 30 i got the big head for 1000 waves but we had a guy leave at 37 so we restarted after getting a 5th player

now i dont now if that messed me up or this at 40 i got the update for beating 40 but when loading 41 i froze solid and reset

i then rejoined and we continued from 40 to 50 and most got the onyx i did not

We replayed 39 and 40 and no pop

i looked and it says 1017 waves won

So at wave 30 i was at 1000 i'm 100% sure of that as i got the pop ups for it and i salso got Civ Anya at the same time

So that leaves 5 unaccounted for since we redid 2 post game

I think if i redo 36, 37, 38 i should be ok but any other ideas?

if you do waves 1 to 40 on insane you will get your medal