PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Team Freeze

budden11
10-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

Sorry if it's alreadya thread, didn't look through all the pages to see, but anyway ever since yesterday I couldn't log on the Ultimate Team website as it said too many users were online.

Also when I tried playing a match vs. the cpu is froze on me on the arena screen twice thus giving me 2 defeats, I have downloaded the game to hard drive but it still crashed, just wondered how many have experienced this?

Thanks

Matt36
10-01-2011, 09:46 PM
You didn't have to look through pages, there is a thread called "EA server problem" or along those lines.

budden11
10-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Okay I withdraw my apology.

TIRO23
10-02-2011, 03:13 AM
I have the same problem... Anyone know how can fix it?

junior34pl
10-02-2011, 03:58 AM
I think i pinned down the freezing problem. It has to do with Custom Tactics. The saved Custom Tactics are getting deleted from the Custom Tactic save slots after awhile for whatever (unknown) reason. But because the custom tactic still exists in the Quick Tactic menu of the player, the game freezes because the tactic is no longer really there.

The solution for now is to just use the Default custom tactics. If you remove the custom tactics in your Quick Tactics, it shouldn't freeze any more.
http://i54.tinypic.com/wkfgxx.jpg

It works for me, the problem was custom tactic