Warmonger Medal Question

codename76

I've beat the game in Campaign mode on Insane with 4 players. I'm doing arcade mode on Casual by myself. I've went through the first 2 ACTs and there is no progress bar under the warmonger medal. Is there supposed to be one when your progressing through the arcade chapters.

If that's the case it's not counting my arcade chapters. Also is there a way to see which chapters you've already completed in arcade.

I've beat the game in Campaign mode on Insane with 4 players. I'm doing arcade mode on Casual by myself. I've went through the first 2 ACTs and there is no progress bar under the warmonger medal. Is there supposed to be one when your progressing through the arcade chapters.

If that's the case it's not counting my arcade chapters. Also is there a way to see which chapters you've already completed in arcade.

Actually, there isn't supposed to be a progress bar for your warmonger medal for chapter completed. If you read the medal, it only keeps track of which difficulties you have completed campaign.

On a separate note, why are you doing normal campaign? Just do arcade campaign and get both medals and all the achievements at once.

Thanks.

Because Insane on Standard Campaign with other players who are playing on lower difficulties makes it much easier to beat. Whereas on Arcade Campaign everyone has to be the same difficulty.

As others have said on Arcade you can respawn. Plus you can also use mutators if you have them unlocked. Some are quite nice like Unlimited Ammo, Instagib Melee and Super Reload. They can make an Insane campaign run really easy.

Thanks.

Because Insane on Standard Campaign with other players who are playing on lower difficulties makes it much easier to beat. Whereas on Arcade Campaign everyone has to be the same difficulty.

Have you considered running with mutators; it makes arcade a cakewalk.