PDA

View Full Version : 07 430 Scuderia/07 Gallardo unicorn cars?

AA x driv3r
10-02-2011, 04:02 AM
I've been reading this on the forms a lot, and I have noticed something strange. It says that the 07 F430 Scuderia and 07 Gallardo are unicorn cars. Can anyone confirm or not if having either of these cars will get you the acheviment.

IEvil IMonkey
10-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Was thinking the same thing myself and have already asked but had no replys yet... a definate answer would be great as I have both of them cars as I got them because you will unlock them in your F4 garage automatically =)

Bencho
10-02-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm wondering this too.

According to a post in forzacentral.com the 2007 Lamborghini Superleggera and the 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia are unicorn cars which you get via FM3 Profile Import if in FM3 Garage ~ Or buy in Auction House. Now both of this cars are available at the VIP Car Pack.

Can anyone confirm this?

Source: http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/forza-motorsport-4/37015-forza-motorsport-4-car-track-list-dlc-%5Bwip%5D-updated-october-1st.html

Also just checked the list again and apparently the 2006 HKS Time Attack Evolution CT230R is also a unicorn car.

KeepEmRolling
10-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Read that post and they may be referring to those two cars as unicorns because they can be imported from Forza 3. They are definitely not unicorns in the sense that the CamaroSS is for example. They were obtained thru dlc, and not one of the three limited unicorn cars from Forza 3.

IEvil IMonkey
10-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Apparently the Top Secret 0-300 Supra is one now aswell???

I hope these facts are right cause now it seems anybody that played F3 upto a decent lvl will get the Unicorn Achievement straight away =)

TwistedFate
10-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Apparently the Top Secret 0-300 Supra is one now aswell???

I hope these facts are right cause now it seems anybody that played F3 upto a decent lvl will get the Unicorn Achievement straight away =)

This is not the same car that is in FM3. FM3 has the 1998 Supra, FM4 has the 2002. Unless it's a typo on that list. The Top Secret Silvia is a different year, too.

IEvil IMonkey
10-02-2011, 04:24 PM
I just saw the Top Secret 0-300 part really and knew its been in forza before... wasn't sure on the year.
Anyway I still have the 2 cars from the OP so will be nice to hear back about this

AA x driv3r
10-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Read that post and they may be referring to those two cars as unicorns because they can be imported from Forza 3. They are definitely not unicorns in the sense that the CamaroSS is for example. They were obtained thru dlc, and not one of the three limited unicorn cars from Forza 3.

You can also import the corvette ZR1 into FM4 via profile import, and it's not mentioned as a unicorn car. Gosh, I'm so confused right now.

Bencho
10-02-2011, 06:59 PM
yeah... I guess we will just have to wait until some user confirm this when Forza 4 is released.

SuperSkyline89
10-02-2011, 07:53 PM
yeah... I guess we will just have to wait until some user confirm this when Forza 4 is released.

:whs

I don't know why people keep asking this. How could anyone possibly know this? No one here has the game.

The game will be out in just over a week and you can't get the achievement until then anyway. If you get it automatically while importing your save file then you won't have to worry about it anymore, otherwise someone will post telling how to get it.

IEvil IMonkey
10-03-2011, 01:38 PM
People have had early copies of the game so why wouldn't anybody know the answer?
I guess they're just too busy playing it to respond on this forum =)

Mohegan13
10-03-2011, 06:54 PM
There's 17 unicorn cars in FM4 (including the 3 unicorns from FM3). All of them are obtained through the auction house or winning a T10 sanctioned contest. Some of them will be gifted if you have the FM3 version of the vehicle in your career garage.

They would NOT be considered unicorns if you can buy them normally in the FM4 garage, regardless of when you are gifted the car for profile import. So if they have the unicorn tag, they are a T10 gift/T10 auction only and as a result will give you the achievement.