ZacAttack159357

Favorite Rifle  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Rifle

• Hammerburst
    • Lancer
    • Retro Lancer

Retro and then lancer and hammer.

Retro for awesome cool charge. oh yeah feeling like a leader~ Best damage output in medium to close range. Can be good even at long range!~

Lancer for the good old accuracy and chainsaw rip through everything~ even tomato~

Hammer... it's good long range, and accuracy, higher damage than lancer, but no melee execution. They are everywhere on the floor though... in both horde and campaign modes.

Hammerburst. I can down people extremely fast with it and it has the best execution in my opinion.

i love the hammerburst execution, one of my favourites. i'd say it comes 3rd. Oneshot execution (i totally called what the oneshot execution would be on epic forums), locust arm rip, then hammerburst.

what i love about the oneshot execution is when u slowly lift it above their head. it's just the build up to the ultimate punishment that u dont get with and of the other executions because with those they're usually compound and have 2 actions and if they're not, they're quick & swift like the curb stomp, even with the mortar it's not like the oneshot execution because u slam it on their head quite quickly. as u lift the oneshot up over their head they cover their face with their hands in a futile attempt to hide from their inevitable doom and then u just smash through their pathetic defence and crush their skull into the ground.

Edited by chainsawsquirrel

I love the Retro lancer most. I like using it to cancel out shotgun rushers.

I love the Hammerburst second most. It looks the best and it is a very accurate rifle. The lower damage is increased by a perfect reload at which point it's brilliant at downing players.

this is exactly why these two are my favourites in terms of fire power.